The Worst Things in Mill Hill, Greater London*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Mill Hill.
The Worst Things
- Traffic jams, noise from the M1 motorway and A41, parking around the Broadway, no hospital nearby, astronomical house prices (though that's obviously pretty cool if you own one).
No cinema, not much in the way of on-the-spot nightlife. Shops are OK as far as they go but not everything is catered for, particularly for younger people.
- The drunk, loud "Oi-Oi's" that come out of the Indigo Bar, and all the pikey scum with their tracksuits and caps that no one likes. Also just all the lower class scum that come from broadfields and grahame park. The fact that there is absolutely NOTHING in Mill Hill and NOTHING to do all day. The streets look like a ghost town after 11pm.
- The parapherenalia disgarded in Moat Mount Park by George Michael and his friends, I wish they would take their used condoms and tissues home with them instead of littering the place with them.
- Not really enough fun things to do & good shops.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Smilie, Colin G. Purdy, Jonathan Cocking, Soo Miles, generic, Eddie, y2db69, Robert Waite, n moore, lee
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Mill Hill
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Mill Hill Knowhere Board