Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Milton Keynes.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- THe charity shops in bletchley
- dont bother...go to northampton!!! new polish clothes shop there in grosvenor centre...everything a fiver including boots and shoes!!! and primark. they wont allow primark in milton keynes..why!!! we have poundland but no 99p stores or any of the other cheapy but good pound outlets. its about time the powers that be in mk realise that not everyone in mk has money to burn!! a lot of us are actually SKINT
- There are none...seriously.
- the bbc again
- Every shop u can think of is in da shoppin centre u just hav 2 find it!!
- the quicksilver shop in the xscape and also freespirit
- ohhh, anywhere in the ski dome is good for clothes, TMS is mi fave at the mo, and there is a uy id like to meet who works there, if you read this.. i love you!!!
- Topman, HugoBoss, Base, Versace
- Unfortunately Milton Keynes is home to many of the same old bland shops you see all over the country, there is a large selection of clothes shops, but none that are particularly different or interesting. H&M is good for interesting and different clothes, and there are loads of good clothes shops in the Xscape, also stony stratford highstreet has a few interesting and unique clothes shops.
- new in mk, milkymoments at the point
- New Look, Monsoon. Actually to save time. you have to check out all of them in the centre:MK. If youre a shopoholic its heaven.
- Quite a few, seem to be all over the Marlowes Centre.
- The clothes shops is the MK are really good and cheap for the latest fashionable gear. There are really expensive shops just for a special occasion or something.
- H&M are pretty good for alternative gear and Topshop is gettin better selling baggy trouser and hooded tees. Actually quiet a few shops are starting to sell indie/alternative wear.
- House of Fraser, John Lewis- are no doubt the easiest clothes shops to rob from( not that i have ever done it ),
Capaleto's and Monserats sell all the top labels, from moschino to paul smith.Found in the Shopping Centre.
- velvet underground, High street Newport pagnell
Shot gun, city centre
- Shotgun, in the shopping centre near Dickens & Jones
- The shopping centre has all the usual chain stores from Mr Byrite to Next (and M&S of course!).
- Gap, Miss Selfridge, Topshop, Lillywhites, J.D Sports, Sprorts Division and loads more sprots shops. And the big complex near the railway station with massive Sports Division and Shoe City etc... And there is the Westcroft Centre and Kingston, which are shopping retail parks!! and the shopping centre is being extended!
- Lots of the mainstream garbage (sorry, fashion shops) as well as all the old favourites for those of us that can remember the Florin.
- Nero's - Central Milton Keynes (Designer paradise)
- Apart from Shotgun, there isn't that much, but look in big shops for individual departments.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Lindsay, mushnelle, Richard Lancaster, erin, Ron Jamieson, Andrew McLean, email@example.com, kerry, gail, g, sambora, Jayne Doe, Ruslan, ralph howton, spike, franziska, Nicky D, kona kid, Philip Sutton, Sadler Johnson, Julia Morton, Einstein, A N Other, lucy, lance, Carole Munro, Phil Blythe, David A. Williams, brian, Stephen Kennedy, member of the H.D.C.S krew, Robson, emi, kurt, GC, Mike Stevens, Ian Boreham, Paul G, Anthony James, michael, Adam Sargant, Len, Soup Dragon, Claire Baker, paula, scot, David Wright, Benjy P, Jacqueline, Ben Howard, Diane Hall, Anthony Smith, KittenKate, fminns, Jay Vadgama, Gary, Sam, Tor Turnbull, Ben, Tony Ffitch, MK tax payers, kerry newton, Anon, ryan, Paul Cartmell, Sarah Lavender, Anna, ashleigh, Callum Lester, Inga, Katie M, Julian Self, harry, Lucid, jan porter, Al Jenkins, RHW, Mr Topp, Tracy, ducko, Dave Cumino, Jim, Pands, Si, Paul Griffiths, Ruthy, Charlotte, Ruari Netherwood, Simon Dodson, Jess, dave, Julian (The Fles) Self, Ellen Higgs, dionne, paul decunha, Kal, Phil, Paul, Paul Quelch, Jafet, sparks, Sharon Taylor, E K Sutcliffe, Andy Bruce, Fanny, peter, scotty, tiana, Brad, suzan, BassMan, David Meek, dj haze aka josh, Jennie, screech, spikey, Phillip Hurrell, Allan Plath, Harodan, LynT, Good Bloke, joph, Fletch, Benj, Daniel Croft, Connie, michaela, Richard Osbourne, generic, Treatle, Mary Taylor, Wrighty, Acid Bunny, Mark, Otter, becki, skoobz, Wizzi F, Sarah, G.Smith, jrdn, beckie, Anders, Cheryl Duff, D A Pincott, BARTY HORN, Sam Martin, Richard Oppenheimer, Hannah, richard hall, Rob, David Pibworth, The Fles, michelle, Fliss, Terry Hardacre, Steve
Last updated: 2012-02-02
More stuff about Milton Keynes
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Milton Keynes Knowhere Board