Buskers, Street Entertainers in Mitcham, Greater London*
Places to find public entertainment
You can tell us more about Mitcham.
Buskers, Street Entertainers
- Jimmy Matthews
- Local wretch known as Soapy Sid. Hector - a beaming rosy-cheeked half wit with a (quite harmless) weakness for "younger company". "Happy" the changing room attendant at the Baths, whose party piece was to cough up and spit the width of the changing room. All from the 1960s. Down with political correctness - bring back the real characters.
- Ridiculous piss head who graced the Burn Bullock for a six month spell around 1978. A ringer for Lee Marvin, always slumped over the bar. When prodded to life, he'd slap his thigh two or three times - as if whipping his horse over the winning line - and shout "Joe Mercer". Then back to sleep. Outstanding.
- The man that sits outside barclays bank - he dosent do much
- The pissed up swirdos on the green by the town clock. Anyone who has the gall to shop in Netto.
- The Pikeys sat on the Fair Green drinking their tennats super. The local "wide boys" and "wiggas" with their loaded guns.
- None, thank God.
- only the old bloke who wears a crash helmet on his bycycle
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Lesley, Callum +Dom, Count Me Out, Tracy, drella, Ewan Green, Frances Sartori, Ants, badge, Dean Laughton, Enda, Oy Greenie, James Clark, jheral, tommy hopper, kevin, Dave Bradshaw, Alan Pearmain, Colin Finch, Sin, email@example.com, Kieron (curly), generic, Bridget O'Leary, Gemma, Ian, Mark, jezza
Last updated: 2008-07-02
More stuff about Mitcham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Mitcham Knowhere Board