The Worst Things in Monifieth, Angus*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Monifieth.
The Worst Things
- the pot holes in the car parks.
- THE POT HOLES IN REFORM STREET CAR PARK.
- Tinky Dundonians, see www.tinky.dundonians.co.uk
New housing estates
Tinky Dundonians that think they have bettered themselves
Being close to Dundee
Monifieth Golfers that wear Pringle Jumpers and adopt a Pan loafy accent
The Round Table (mostly Tinky Dundonians being something they are not)
- school.and it is the most boring place on earth.
- The state the beach is in now
- Getting through the Claypots circle to get home to paradise !
Oh, and 7 churches and 11 old folks homes.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: emmA, Iain, emma short, generic, paul morgan, jerimiah, Mike Smith, Durham Street
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Monifieth
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Monifieth Knowhere Board