Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Moseley.
- birmingham uni quality
- usually the moseley private park theres the fallen down tree good to sit on and a wooden hut where all the hippies smoke weed (i don't water bomb them!).
.The wierd triangle grass thing by the bus stop it had a tramp but he died.
.the archway into the church best to stay away from there.
- mac, cannon hill park
- This would have to be the little wodden archway at the entrance to Str. AMry's where the street drinkers hang out.
- Moseley Park - a fantastic space intended for 'local people' tucked away behind Alcester Road (O'Neills side) complete with lake and swings! Officially you need to pay for an access key to get in but there are other ways of getting in...Otherwise Cannon Hill Park and the Midlands Art Centre (MAC) are a couple of bus stops away or around a fifteen minute walk from the centre of Moseley - both excellent locations for people-watching.
- The Village Green. Moseley is still referred to as a "village", because that's what it once was and still is, although now urbanised and part of the Birmingham conurbation. The Green has just been refurbished with new flagstones, plants, lamp standatds and railings , and looks well smart
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: kerrie, murphy, Nur, Jacko, alison stirling, Dave Alexander, Shantavira, richard,, GD, Bill, Pete, Jen Boylan, Andrew Matheson, Carolyn Buckle, Stephen Sheridan, John Blackhawk, oh max, B, generic, Therese, Mike Parker, 51.5034,-0.1274, Bill Lees, John Duffy, paul
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Moseley
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Moseley Knowhere Board