Arts, crafts and such in Moseley, West Midlands*
Anything from pukka art galleries to craft shops. Trendy and twee both welcome.
You can tell us more about Moseley.
Arts, crafts and such
- some retro shop. pottery and pieces had a cool clock that was felix the cat and its tail swang like a pendulem but it went :o(
- Crafty Jungle and Zen both on the High Street.
- Woodbridge Gallery on Woodbridge Road is a small but perfectly formed gallery in a converted house. It's only open for specific exhibitions (which last a few days at a time) but is usually free to enter and well worth a visit. Often displays work by local artists.
- Moseley is crafty capital of the West Mids. You might not be able to get a pint of milk when you need it, but you'll never run out of healing crystals. Smashing. Talking of which - if you want Moseley in a nutshell, consider the tale of two shops, 100 yards apart in the centre of Moseley, both called Zen. As you'd imagine, these are emporia of the soul - ahem - yep, dolphin tapes, Louise L Bloody Hay, smelly stuff - you get the picture. The reason there's two different shops with the same name is that they are former business partners who argued and split, and then open rival Zen shops a mere crystal's throw from each other. Bloody good advert for their karma, eh? Voila B13.
- Pottery and Pieces on St Mary's row always has something interesting - prints, pottery, jewellery, and loads of other stuff.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: kerrie, murphy, Nur, Jacko, alison stirling, Dave Alexander, Shantavira, richard,, GD, Bill, Pete, Jen Boylan, Andrew Matheson, Carolyn Buckle, Stephen Sheridan, John Blackhawk, oh max, B, generic, Therese, Mike Parker, 51.5034,-0.1274, Bill Lees, John Duffy, paul
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Moseley
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Moseley Knowhere Board