The Best Things in Moseley, West Midlands*
If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Moseley.
The Best Things
- Getting out - alive!
- Nice bud.
- Lots of good food, mixed crowds and loads of pubs but no trouble
- Check out the website www.lespritmanouche.com - this is a festival happening annually in Moseley Private Park that attracts audiences from all around the world! This year they came from Australia, Japan, Israel, the States etc etc - the musicians playing there are some of the very top in the world. Internationally this festival is regarded as the number one in theworld for this genre!!!! I think it should be in there with the very very best that Moseley has to offer!
- tramps and private park with crazy fishermen.
- Architecture and Trees
- Moseley is an eclectic and unique suburb of Birmingham. There's always something interesting going on and residents have a genuine affection for the area and interest in what's happening. It's close enough to the city centre to mean that a taxi home isn't TOO much of an extravagance but it's far enough away to still have some green space. Best of all it's full of REAL characters.
- Generally good people, superb atmosphere, especially in the summer. Moseley also attracts a superior nutter/drunk - on the whole, far more insane than your run of the mill fruitcake.
- Relaxed part of town - very mixed.
Some ace folk.
- Moseley is relaxed and bohemian in character - all sorts of people live, work, and play there and they all get on pretty well together. There's a definite sense of community and identity.
Cinephilia - a video rental shop that's truly different. No Blockbuster trash here - every single film is pure quality, from The Seven Samurai to Citizen Kane.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: kerrie, murphy, Jacko, alison stirling, Dave Alexander, Shantavira, richard,, GD, Bill, Pete, Jen Boylan, Andrew Matheson, Carolyn Buckle, Stephen Sheridan, John Blackhawk, oh max, B, generic, Mike Parker, Therese, 51.5034,-0.1274, Bill Lees, John Duffy, paul
Last updated: 2010-10-27
More stuff about Moseley
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Moseley Knowhere Board