The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else in Moseley, West Midlands*
The things which can't be categorised
You can tell us more about Moseley.
The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- the moseley festival-music in the park and stalls in the street.
Moseley farmers market-get an ostrich burger they are nice.
- Theres this local entertainer Lee Bourne better known as The Singing Cowboy. Lee dosent sing he wails! The man is a genius and can be seen doing country music and cover versions in local pubs and clubs. You wanna see talent? Catch this guy at one of his gigs, The guy is seriously wicked man!.
- Smokers abound in our village and consequently most of the people of Moseley are too apathetic to cause trouble but I would like to see more support for the 'smack heads' who wreck the atmosphere most days and people who do too much of everything dunked in the lake in the park!
- Moseley is one of the few places left with its own local housing association - providing social housing to balance the open market stuff.See for yourself at www.moseleyha.org.uk Moseley & District Churches Housing Association is now also playing host to the new Moseley Community Development Trust.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: kerrie, murphy, Jacko, alison stirling, Dave Alexander, Shantavira, richard,, GD, Bill, Pete, Jen Boylan, Andrew Matheson, Carolyn Buckle, Stephen Sheridan, John Blackhawk, oh max, B, generic, Mike Parker, Therese, 51.5034,-0.1274, Bill Lees, John Duffy, paul
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Moseley
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Moseley Knowhere Board