Hookup Spots in Motherwell, Strathclyde*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Motherwell.
- Belhaven Park! belter.
- Doon the burdies
- Used to be that you could walk the streets in Motherwell. Sadly, this is no longer recommended for anyone of an alternate disposition (goths, moshers, punks, emos, indie kids or skaters). If you don't look like a ned, it is highly recommended that you stay in doors or go to Glasgow instead. Everywhere is a dump.
- MFI doon Hamilton, hunners eh fcukin hotties (Guyz)!!!
- Hunners ae places are dark if yir needin tae git some business done. ah suggest roon the back ae some of the businesses on hamilton road at night.
- we used to go down the graveyard past the nine arches, or the gully at the back of forgewood, pure quality man!!
- The Bakery doon Greenacres, fine spot for A J n a bottle
- STARKA BAR ya ghouls. bewar residents Hamer Hames and Tony Rave-on they will steal yer fags and 50ps for the puggy(Hamers wife) x
- STARKA BAR. if you are brave enough to enter, beware of residents Hamer Hames and Tony Rave-on, they are liable to "tap fags aff ye" or steal yer 50P's for the puggy(hamers wife)
- the dutchess park gr8 hang out spot watch out for neds though
- If u listen to rave music and yer pure mental man then come and get a bottle wae us,we get a swallae and a doobie outside the belly button doon north.if yae want 2b wan a us u need to wear a burberry hat!!!
- the jet park...
- Do go there, it's a rotten, shitting, huge toilet not fit for human habitation.
- stathypark for a cheap blow!
- go to hype great laugh, as long as you get in!!!!!!!!!
- The gorgie park,anywhere thats away fae any ned cunts
- The only decent pub in motherwell is the Mega bar good for for motherwell hmmmmm point is shite full of slappers and posers even the staff are bangers the burnses alright for a drink and a sing song
- Y'know how the house estate behind BnQ? Yeah, the swing parks in that are a good hangout. Also, the huge park near where Patterson Street used to be. Full of junkies, motorbikers and 10 year olds with air rifles
- Have to say, I find McDonalds an interesting place to sit and watch adulterous couples meet up. Fascinating!
- Where the hell can i go to have a good night with ma m8s? help !!!!!!!! love Sexy*Minx
- correction most people have lifes therefore dont hang bout street corners and actually get out a bit and not act like neds.
- DOON THE BIT, DOON THE ROCKS, DOON THE BEACH, DOON THE ABBS, DOON THE BURDIES, DOON THE CATWALK aw quality places for a good night gettin steamin. Naz's shop doon greenacres is a good place to start your good night he takes the van up the top of the road after 8 ; )
- well us (the skaters) usually and mostly hang about motherwell civic centre down at the district court coz itz gd 2 skate .we also hang about muirhouse as we r from there and its rather gd to skate.
- McDonalds is where everyone meets on a Friday night after skating and on a Saturday to go to the new club next to Jack Daniels
- glencairn tower
- eny body ken the we bird that works in the dentist next to the old faces
- Roon the back a Knowetop Primary, Dutchy Park, n the Levi Park
- Dutchy park watsy park all the local neds go
- the jet park where aw the mad yins go 4 a bottle of tonic and get pissed oot there nappers. But these dayz it is invaded way gimps and poofs. Now the majestic is our friday and saturday nite.
- Motherwell Point (formerly Centre Focus) near the train station.
- MAJESTICS,DREAMLAND,LOGANS ROAD
- The Stadium, Broonie(that was days!), the "Corner", Mick Doi's Hut.
- Doon the field in North Lodge
- Strathy Park
- THE HALLOWED PLACE CALLED THE CHOPPER ON MERRY STREET
- Got to say up muirhouse and the neuk were the place to go fir a swallie, white bridge n aw that. In North Motherwell, best doon the park tae git some peace fae the pigs. Its obvious why they built the M74 further away from motherwell than hamilton, for the safety of the tourists. Avoid us at all costs, were mental
- round the swingie in Forgie get yer dink and get steemin'
- down at black fence next to micks dooket
- On the bridge next to the train station.
- Outside McDonalds.
- doon the stairs , stady , cooy ,plessy ( all doon the globe )
- drinkin buckfast doon the river
- Behind the Aqutec and doon the 9 arches
- The Strathy Park is ideal for chillin, just watch what car parks you enter though! You could leave walking like John Wayne.
- Motherwell College - Accomodation in Stewart Halls of residence - Orchards Restaraunt, be sure to book. for more information
- For the Christians in Motherwell, the Glo Centre accross from the train
station is the place to meet up with people!
- to correct you the wall is at Pirnmill Avenue and yes i do know what you mean.
The police always used to move us from the park behind the motherwell miners club, because we used to light a few little fires
- the wall at Pirmal Av. Where we constantly get moved by the police.
- The steps of the Town Hall. The telephone boxes at Brandon Parade.
- Dykehead Cross, and outside the Post Office
- Most folk tend to meet up outside McDonalds which sits about 50 yards from the train station on the precinct.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: webmaster, scarlett, jayni b, jim, Mr.Wood, john clarkson, night, Sea Holliday, spooky steve, Bolts, Claire, addy, D, sandy jones, kae state, Bodgy Biscuit, frank, pauline rhicard, Janice Clark, steve, Laura, g gibbons, david mcnally, Karen, ruairi, Joe Treanor, john hanley, Kelly jones of da well, hamer hames, john crawford, Ricky, Darren McCaughey, Ally moore, Regi, Ricky Mullen, jean mcgrew, colin wilson, janice, Ian Anderson, Lugs, Douglas McEwen, Stix Martin, T, scott williams, Martin, davidthomson, Sandra Schlegel, Big Daddy, Shadie, elvis, Laurie Thompson, 1, john smith, Info, shizza, Kirsten Main, john, ian simpson, star, bettyboo, posyc, WEE FAT RICO MCBLURTY, NORTH ROAD DERRY - BELLSHILL, Jumpedup, generic, Elaine Chisholm, ross macintyre, Chippy, Rosco, Ben, mr . x., C Wilson, fiona, TEENWOLF, Lindsay McNaughton, ryan o donnell, arney, Greaternorthforge Credit Union ltd, Poadgy Dobo, Joanna, Michelle, Stuart@state51.co.uk, Colin, John O`Neill, smudge, Davina, dub, Pride of Airbles, Marc, colin, Matthew Clark
Last updated: 2010-01-28
More stuff about Motherwell
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Motherwell Knowhere Board