Cinemas in Motherwell, Strathclyde*
Places to go to see the latest releases
You can tell us more about Motherwell.
- none since the rex and the odeon, jump on the x11 and go to cineworld
- They sometimes show shit independent films and foreign flicks down at the civic theatre.
- Fuck all. The civic do a few but these are mostly shite and geared towards older folk. Yer much better gaun intae Hamilton.
- stay away of hamilton pictures its a JOKE
- theres the civic they play ones some times i think but the new one in hamilton VUE is shithot really comfy go there if u wanna see some films
- Go to Motherwell Moviehouse in the Civic to watch some modern classics as Jaws 3, See no evil hear no evil and Gregorys 2 girls.
- ehhh, can ye call the civic picture house a Cinema??? aye well thats the only one
- Our closest cinema is now the SBC cinema just off Junction 6 of the M74 - although its unfortunately in Hamilton. Good cinema tho. Damn good Nacho's.
- hamilton has sbc the civic has got stuff on sumtimes
- Hamilton cinema 5mins away
- Cinema--- never been in years i like to download the movie from the internet and view it at home before it comes out in the U.K.
- Go to the Showcase in Coatbridge !!!!
- MORELIKELY TO FIND A NEUCLEOR BUNKER ALTHOUGH THE CIVIC SHOWS MOVIES SOMETIMES
- the civic centre again has movie seasons but mostly stuff thats already out on video the following week!
- The civic....aw my god, the civic. Thats the best they can do. Spartacus is getting its premier this week, then its the new chaplin one. 3 jam jars a ticket
- motherwell civic (show outadate films at random times throughtout the year though u will b lucky to catch one) otherwise get in the car and go to showcase coatbridge (8 miles?)
- There was about 5 in the 60`s but there are not even thinking about building 1 now!!
- The Arrow Multiplex which recently opened in Wishaw closed down as suddenly as it opened, infact people turned up for work and the doors were locked never to be opened again, and the cinema in Hamilton has now been knocked down so if you dont have a car and dont fancy travelling about 7 miles for the nearest pictures then stay in and watch the telly
- In Motherwell?
- no cinema in motherwell, the civic centre occasionally puts on a movie.
arrow multiplex in wishaw is the nearest or the dodgy odeon in hamilton
(they must knock that thing down soon!)
the best one is the showcase cinema's just off the motorway.
a bit pricey but much nocer than everywhere else!
- Sorry, you'll have to make do with a video. Global video in the precinct is always good but tends to smell a bit strange (no-one seems to know why though!). New cinema has opened in Wishaw nearby but it feels like a crappy caravan site type effort. Almost a total waste of money.
- The last cinema was knocked down in 1980!!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: webmaster, scarlett, jayni b, jim, Mr.Wood, john clarkson, night, Sea Holliday, spooky steve, Bolts, Claire, addy, D, sandy jones, kae state, Bodgy Biscuit, frank, pauline rhicard, Janice Clark, steve, Laura, g gibbons, david mcnally, Karen, ruairi, Joe Treanor, john hanley, Kelly jones of da well, hamer hames, john crawford, Ricky, Darren McCaughey, Ally moore, Regi, Ricky Mullen, jean mcgrew, colin wilson, janice, Ian Anderson, Lugs, Douglas McEwen, Stix Martin, T, scott williams, Martin, davidthomson, Sandra Schlegel, Big Daddy, Shadie, elvis, Laurie Thompson, 1, john smith, Info, shizza, Kirsten Main, john, ian simpson, star, bettyboo, posyc, WEE FAT RICO MCBLURTY, NORTH ROAD DERRY - BELLSHILL, Jumpedup, generic, Elaine Chisholm, ross macintyre, Chippy, Rosco, Ben, mr . x., C Wilson, fiona, TEENWOLF, Lindsay McNaughton, ryan o donnell, arney, Greaternorthforge Credit Union ltd, Poadgy Dobo, Joanna, Michelle, Stuart@state51.co.uk, Colin, John O`Neill, smudge, Davina, dub, Pride of Airbles, Marc, colin, Matthew Clark
Last updated: 2010-01-28
More stuff about Motherwell
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Motherwell Knowhere Board