Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Motherwell, Strathclyde*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Motherwell.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- George at asda for cheap and cheerful
- pants-t6hats wat they6 are and pretty much all u can buy
- Mainly in brandon parade: All sports, a kids clothes shop, jeanzone
- Oxfam sell second hand reebok trackies and burberry hats yee haa
- Primark... burtons too a guess
- hmm not many new look and sports shops there all pish if youre lookin to buy clothes go to glasgow or eastkilbride
- Piccadilly is the place to buy all your Ocean Pacific clothing.
- topshop/ usc
- Fuck, ye kiddin, Poundstretchers is about the best! (n am no kiddin)
did there no used to eb a Topshop in Motherwell many a moon ago??? am sure there was!
- theyve nae clothes shops near forgewood n thats why they steal the trainers aff yir feet lol tweet tweet my arse ya durty wee buggers
- nothin 4 skaters go to glasgow or use a magazine
- new look, internacionale, usual stuff go to glasgow to avoid being cloned in the magicstix
- ned shop = sports connection
- I am a nudist so this does not apply to me (loch lomond)
- Best advice.......GO TO GLASGOW !!!!!!
- Unique, designer gear at very high prices
- THERE REALY IS ONLY ONE DECENT ONE.....UNIQUE
- the best clothes shops for guys in motherwell has got to be a choice of two
either unique which sells all the designer lines like la coste ,stone island
and the other being jean zone slightly less taxing on the pocket but still has it fair share of (i'm not payin that for a f****** shirt) it stocks stuff like fred perry ,sonnetti & lambrella.
- Lidl well if you come from Springwell you will go there. ( ps beans are only 3p
- Unique? Only thing unique is you'll never pay more for a 3 year old mucker stone island jacket
- The clothes bank outside Asda
- LIMITED TO SAY THE LEAST! PRIMARK OFFERS GOOD BARGAINS! BUT NO ONE ADMITS THAT THEY ACTUALLY SHOP THERE!!!
- Try the precint.
- unique is good for designer clothes
- if you want sport'sshops then Motherwell is youe place. There are fuckin loadsa them
- All mince
- Everywhere in the precinct! Just open your eyes.
- the clothes shops in motherwell are severely lacking in varity and style.I mean if you are a respectable person living in motherwell (ie)a business woman where do you go to get a decent suit,or evening gown? No you need to go to glasgow to find even a hint of style or elegance!They have plenty of"neds" clothes shops sport shops and shops for female under 21s, but where are the shops for over 30s women? NOWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- plenty sports shops, jeanster, jean division,
dotty p's, primark,international, ethel austin, mackays!
- If you're under 54 and less than a size 16 you're gonna have big problems. Alternative types should know there are loads of second hand and charity shops but even they are a bit strapped for stock at the best of times. Try Windmillhill Street and the precint for Sue Ryder, Oxfam, Heart Foundation etc.
- State of Independence. Dotty P's & Poundstretchers, that's it! Oh yes! And Sue Ryder!
- There are other clothes shops, namely Burtons Menswear, New Look, Richards and Dorothy Perkins.
- Richards shut down... hahahahahahahahaha The girls all got jobs you'll be glad to hear... apart from Big Margaret who makes Herman Munster look attractive!!!!
- Several for the ladies, we lads aint that well served though Burtons is worth a visit.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: webmaster, scarlett, jayni b, jim, Mr.Wood, john clarkson, night, Sea Holliday, spooky steve, Bolts, Claire, addy, D, sandy jones, kae state, Bodgy Biscuit, frank, pauline rhicard, Janice Clark, steve, Laura, g gibbons, david mcnally, Karen, ruairi, Joe Treanor, john hanley, Kelly jones of da well, hamer hames, john crawford, Ricky, Darren McCaughey, Ally moore, Regi, Ricky Mullen, jean mcgrew, colin wilson, janice, Ian Anderson, Lugs, Douglas McEwen, Stix Martin, T, scott williams, Martin, davidthomson, Sandra Schlegel, Big Daddy, Shadie, elvis, Laurie Thompson, 1, john smith, Info, shizza, Kirsten Main, john, ian simpson, star, bettyboo, posyc, WEE FAT RICO MCBLURTY, NORTH ROAD DERRY - BELLSHILL, Jumpedup, generic, Elaine Chisholm, ross macintyre, Chippy, Rosco, Ben, mr . x., C Wilson, fiona, TEENWOLF, Lindsay McNaughton, ryan o donnell, arney, Greaternorthforge Credit Union ltd, Poadgy Dobo, Joanna, Michelle, Stuart@state51.co.uk, Colin, John O`Neill, smudge, Davina, dub, Pride of Airbles, Marc, colin, Matthew Clark
Last updated: 2010-01-28
More stuff about Motherwell
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Motherwell Knowhere Board