Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars in Motherwell, Strathclyde*
Where to go to get down
You can tell us more about Motherwell.
Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Megabar is a dive and you're more likely to get stoated than pull a stoater!
- Megabar is shit. Don't go there. You want to try Starka, and spoons is OK too.
- Spoonz (orite 4 a booze a4 goin eh the dancin), old m.well point, Starka thn Mega. Nuhin else in m.well. It a shite hole eh b honest.
- mega bar? i'd rather go mega far!g
- Majestics is no more and hasn't been for years. Now it's all about Starka, Mega Bar and the Miners. Just don't come the cunt as someone will know the person your causin bother with and it's amzin how people never seem to see a severe kickin goin on when the polis ask them....
- go to mega bar its gd gd, stay clear of the palace it is NED CENTRAL starkas gd as well if yur skint
- starka, mega bar, challet shields
- try the new mega bar it the place to be in motherwell, just avoid sundays unless you like hearing people who can't sing.
- If yer lookin fur a wee tart the miners is orite on a saturday,huners a them there,musics quite good,but theres huners of dudes wae big lugs want tae plug everycunt,so take a samurai
- the majestic... nah, thats closed. Starka! HURRAH! n the mega bar... lol...
- The Eagle Inn has got some decent live music in the lounge these days. AND they've got a cool website.
- Covile park
- only good club was faces but that burnt down was a g8 laugh now theres the point full of bangers n old dears the mega bars really nice n good but to busy cannie move dont sell enough drink mixed ages quite good for motherwell
- Try the new mega bar which has opened up next to ymca, have to say actually good for motherwell, thur, sat and sun nites are the best!
- Majestic of course and they're buildin a new one near the YMCA
- No decent clubs within a ten mile radius! Go to Glasgow
- motherwell point, i work there, its a wee bit cheesy, but good for a laugh if your up for a fun night
- hahahaha, shitey majestic got shut doon, whit are ye's gonnae do now!!??
Point is shite aswell, new one is getting made across from starka (which is also closed down the now due to debt) but this will probably also turn into an under 18 ned frenzy, so probably waste of time even building the place
- in motherwell theres nothin we`d go to street level in carluke the uc in hamilton or pather community centre 4 the gig now and then
- the new club next to jack daniels for ages 15 to 24 from 7.31 till midnight and absolutely no drink allowed
- Majestic, tullys n Starka
- remarkly young patrons-ahoy in the magic stix ever since the great fire of faces in 2000 (still brings a tear to my eye and a smile to my shoes that some bam was sick on!)the points good for a laugh!
- the majestic nite club. plays rave music 4 aw us mad yins. a bit own the dear side but there naw wheree else 2 go these dayz
- MAJESTICS NO NEDS ALLOWED
- Well you omly have 2 choices, the Point and Majestic !!!!
- All crap apart from the Old Skool nights at Majestic
- Majestic is marginally better than the terrible Motherwell Point.
- THE POINT, THE MAJESTIC AND THATS YER WACK
- the point,wednesday leave the weekend out(allsorts of neds jumpin about)
thursday in the palace nightclub,great cheesy party music and the latest club tunes.bar starka which used to be bar one has a colours room open at the weekend but they never have any decent d.j's who know ther music.
- Well there are many clubs in blantyre such as the famous two by four and the chib.But as far as music goes theres nuthin.
- Point is a haven for 30-something single maws, how look 20 something in the dark after 20 pints. VERY DANGEROUS!!!
- majestic, motherwell point both full of moronic proles and wimmin too old to be out, with their leather trousers which hold in their flabby bellys.
- Majestic under 18's all dayer on the 22nd of December u shoulg go
- Faces, or should I say 'Faeces' Oh yeah right, that was burned to the ground (Not an insurance job........honest!!!!)
- Looking for a band for a Wedding, Party, Pub, Club etc? -- then look up
We are all local to the Motherwell Area, but are willing to travel for a gig.
- HAMILTON PALACE NOT BAD! OOPS FORGOT ITS MOTHERWELL!!! NO NOTHING HERE!!! FIND SOME FRIENDS AND GO TO THE GARAGE IN GLASGOW!!!
- Definately the Majik stik or the point if you want some slappers.
- Majik stik!
- Motherwell point doon the stair is a good wee place to go
the wacky races but thats burnt doon now hahaha
- Faces nightclub is no more. It was burnt to the ground a couple of months back.
Majestics has gone to the dogs recently, or rather, gone to the neds.
The Point is now picking up again and is The only place to be if you're going to spend a guaranteed miserable night out in the town.
My advice is to go the Motherwell Miners at 8 o'clock on a saturday and spend hardly anything while getting bladdered listenning to the legendary Riff Raff.
- Faces probably the most long standing club in Motherwell (same goes for the decor which hadnt changed in about 15 years)Burnt down in Feb 2001 so we now have a massive 2 nightclubs
- The Magic Stick, Home of the Ben Sherman Shirt, white troosers, Motherwell Point, slapper city but watch who you take home cos last one on is the DAD
- Clubs? Well there is the Magic stick, the Point or if you are really pushed then you can go to faces ( but don't)
- Motherwell point
Faces ( if you like teeny boppers in your face) ravey music
- The old town hall is trying really hard. Its probably the best you'll get. Sorry.
- Majestics which on a saturday night turns into an under 18's disco. Brilliant for a laugh and a snog! Also the Ibiza Foam Parties they hold every month are amazing!!!!
- Nightclubs are few, though the best is Motherwell Point located 100 yards from the train station.
- Go To Hamilton!
- Upstairs at Secrets, which coincidentally is now owned by lottery millionaire John Mcguiness
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: webmaster, scarlett, jayni b, jim, Mr.Wood, john clarkson, night, Sea Holliday, spooky steve, Bolts, Claire, addy, D, sandy jones, kae state, Bodgy Biscuit, frank, pauline rhicard, Janice Clark, steve, Laura, g gibbons, david mcnally, Karen, ruairi, Joe Treanor, john hanley, Kelly jones of da well, hamer hames, john crawford, Ricky, Darren McCaughey, Ally moore, Regi, Ricky Mullen, jean mcgrew, colin wilson, janice, Ian Anderson, Lugs, Douglas McEwen, Stix Martin, T, scott williams, Martin, davidthomson, Sandra Schlegel, Big Daddy, Shadie, elvis, Laurie Thompson, 1, john smith, Info, shizza, Kirsten Main, john, ian simpson, star, bettyboo, posyc, WEE FAT RICO MCBLURTY, NORTH ROAD DERRY - BELLSHILL, Jumpedup, generic, Elaine Chisholm, ross macintyre, Chippy, Rosco, Ben, mr . x., C Wilson, fiona, TEENWOLF, Lindsay McNaughton, ryan o donnell, arney, Greaternorthforge Credit Union ltd, Poadgy Dobo, Joanna, Michelle, Stuart@state51.co.uk, Colin, John O`Neill, smudge, Davina, dub, Pride of Airbles, Marc, colin, Matthew Clark
Last updated: 2010-01-28
More stuff about Motherwell
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Motherwell Knowhere Board