Demolish It Now Building in Motherwell, Strathclyde*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Motherwell.
Demolish It Now Building
- People who wanted Glencairn tower demolished got their wish in November 2011!
- Glencairn Tower, fuckin' mess. Leave half the folk in it too.
- Civic Centre
- white that wall wi the door still attached to it at the brandon pub all about?
- Glencairn tower
- see above!!!
- the orange hall it causes to much hassle and fights
- motherwell police station
- Glencairn tower
- Orange halls and lodges
- tear it all down n start again! ALL OF IT! n the red tree... its disgustin...
- braidhurst high school, wit a shit hole! should be flattened way aw the pish teachers in side and half the wee bastards that go there!
- hayhoes house, all ned buildings
- magic stick
- any pub that purports to be a"shellic shoap" or a "bluenose shoap"
these fuckin' glory hunters really get oan ma tits!!!!
why travel the 9 miles tae parkhead ,or the 12 miles tae ibrox
tae support a team that has no roots in this scottish community.
- Demolish Asda Motherwell. Its a tad high in the winter nevermind the summer. Full of pathetic excuses for workers.
- Wetherspoons. It's full of neds.
- Wetherspoons, full of arseholes
- forgewood now
- dalziel high school or actually civic then we`d mibi get a skatepark
- glencairn tower aka heroin heights
- Glencairn Tower Git it tae fuck move aw the auld wummin oot n flatten it wae aw the junkies still inside
- the big horrible tower that lurks over the shopping centre, u have probably never noticed it but next time u are there stand outside the bank of scotland and look up! (but watch there are no wee bams standing on the roof chucking stuff!)
- our ladies. coz its full of taigs
- Motherwell civic center --- Full of people who can't run the place. How many of the people running N.L. live in the area ???? It was better when it was knowen as Motherwell District Council.
- HERITAGE CENTER,DALZIEL HIGH,CHURCH OF SCOTLAND
- The Point (N.B. Only because my other choice has been destroyed...YOU GUESS WHICH ONE)
- Tully's and the Railway tavern - make sure they are full when it happens
- THE ORANGE LODGE
- the aquatec (if you could arrange it ,when all the neds are at the ice skating)
- The Aquatec otherwise known as "NED CENTRAL"
- another vote for the train station
- The whole of blopdy Forgewood! Except the back of it near the wee trail. I live there, have done for about 3 years and still haven't spoke to anyone. True. I just go down to Bellshill. It's safe there...
- every other building
- Polis Station
- The whole damn place should be demolished 'cept my mums house
- All of Forgewood!!!!
- north motherwell
- DIFFICULT! THERES SO MUCH TO CHOOSE FROM! KNOCK DOWN MACDONALDS! THAT'LL GIVE THEM A FRIGHT!
- Brandon tower.
- Tullys , Carfin Grotto
- Faces nightclub - oh! surprise, surprise, it burned to the ground. who would have paid good money to watch that pyrographic show?
- The whole fucking precinct
- HERITAGE CENTRE
- it's not a building, but the ugly red steel tree sculpture
with it's silver steel birds is an eyesore!
- MacDonalds. Terrible thing to do to Motherwell. The planners of poor Motherwell ought to be shot. Rub it all oot and start ower. Sandra
- The ancient Candy Box with the tree growing out of the roof. Or the Heritage Centre.
- The church (sorry to all you people who go to church but it's boring)
- Motherwell train station. Its nice to come home but its a pure state...a sorry state of affairs. Please at least build a cafe or plant something green or paint it. Have you ever needed to go to the womens toilet. Go before you leave home!
- The corregated iron factories built on Calderhead Road
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: webmaster, scarlett, jayni b, jim, Mr.Wood, john clarkson, night, Sea Holliday, spooky steve, Bolts, Claire, addy, D, sandy jones, kae state, Bodgy Biscuit, frank, pauline rhicard, Janice Clark, steve, Laura, g gibbons, david mcnally, Karen, ruairi, Joe Treanor, john hanley, Kelly jones of da well, hamer hames, john crawford, Ricky, Darren McCaughey, Ally moore, Regi, Ricky Mullen, jean mcgrew, colin wilson, janice, Ian Anderson, Lugs, Douglas McEwen, Stix Martin, T, scott williams, Martin, davidthomson, Sandra Schlegel, Big Daddy, Shadie, elvis, Laurie Thompson, 1, john smith, Info, shizza, Kirsten Main, john, ian simpson, star, bettyboo, posyc, WEE FAT RICO MCBLURTY, NORTH ROAD DERRY - BELLSHILL, Jumpedup, generic, Elaine Chisholm, ross macintyre, Chippy, Rosco, Ben, mr . x., C Wilson, fiona, TEENWOLF, Lindsay McNaughton, ryan o donnell, arney, Greaternorthforge Credit Union ltd, Poadgy Dobo, Joanna, Michelle, Stuart@state51.co.uk, Colin, John O`Neill, smudge, Davina, dub, Pride of Airbles, Marc, colin, Matthew Clark
Last updated: 2012-02-12
More stuff about Motherwell
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Motherwell Knowhere Board