Buskers, Street Entertainers in Motherwell, Strathclyde*
Places to find public entertainment
You can tell us more about Motherwell.
Buskers, Street Entertainers
- Davie Hislop- muirhouse legend.
- Jamie Keenan!! what a hero,though you dont see him as much these days. Normally its just the old peado guy who sing old mcdonald had a farm
- The man with headphones in who walks so fast it's not normal. And the woman who talks to herself. And the random jakies.
- a mad guy sings up the street shaking a wee jingle thing, funny thing is he really does fancy himself as bit of a pro he is dire
- the 2 ralphs, wash ur car for 5 ginger bottles.
- jimmy nae toes
- lol, the operah singer with his tamborine... always a laugh...
- anybody remenber jimmy nae toes????
- the guy ootside asda , jon the monky
- theres a couple of smack heads that bounce about every day the loonies there entertaining the fannys
- the guy who "sings" bob dylan songs outside asda in m/well
is totally unaware of the fact he is mingin' (or mibbies he diz know)
i myasel played in bands fur years and although i wiz only a harmoniser.......
i consider masel to be the "elvis 'o' murrawell compared to this guy.
- Who remembers Shifty?! I ain't seen him in years, what happened to him? Oh, and the old woman inside Asda. And the guitar playin dude in the underpass.
- Character is a thing that Motherwell and its people sadly lack.
- here goes, NEIL BLOODY DIAMOND the singing taxi driver, total scooter, great laugh, but seriously, if you get in his silver mondeo, get him to sing athleates feet.
- a tramp that sits about the civic we all call him the shitty jakie
- do you ken the laddie bett hes a kind good harted lad with a moist chin but wears a bib from sunshine kids, he usally hits the local nightspot motherwell point for a few minitues to dry off beside the fire. afterwards he looks for straglers round the tunnell with his mums hitec on.then hits currykings for his namesake the supreme.
- Big Davie Martin up the presinc on a saturday efternoon singin hes wee heart oot
- Re:bearded guy in the underpass. Now I don't know if somebody's taking the piss cos I'm hardly what you would call a sexy bastard, but I think that was me...Cheers to whoever wrote it, I owe you a beer.
- old doc...ya ho,ya ho,ya ho
- jimmy na toes
- UNDERPASS BRANDON PARADE
- Doc.....best street entertainment there is !!!!!!
- Ole Doc
- THE BEST MOTHERWELL HAS TO OFFER IS AULD DOC WITH HIS CHANTS, WE USED TO HAVE JIM MORISON BUT HE IS DEAD NOW
- always outside asda
- The guy with "one arm" who sits out side Mcdonalds an when you r charitable he magicly grows bak his arm and collects his drink money!
- (tramps thats all.
- Wee Jim MCNulty, a star is born
- greedy big issue vendor cow (dont give her nothing), that twat liam the busker (never recognised a tune in 5 years)
- Liam - outside Asda (someone please shoot the ugly fucker!)
- The mad sexy bastard that used to hang about the precinct popped his clogs...
- avoid north motherwell
- THEY TRY BUT THATS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR TALENT! AVOID ANY UNDERPASSES! THERES ALWAYS ONE!
- Under the flyover at Brandon Street
- The guy that stands out side asda playing the guitar
- The twat that can sing feck all outside ASDA
- That wee mad dancer wie the guitar that always sings shite beatles songs ootside Asda. Also the mad sengas wie aw their techno up high n yir mad big issue sellers wie their "Get yir Hypodermics, just out today" are pretty entertainin.
- That mad bastard Liam"touch the weans" outside ASDA. Will someone tell him to shut the fuck up. Also, that bearded guy that used to be under the underpass at denholms. Sexy bastard. WHat happened to him?
- buskers can usually be found in the centre of brandon parade,
in the underpass near the jobcentre of down by ASDA
- M & D's theme park in Strathclyde country park. You NEED to go on the Kamikaze and the newest roller -coaster the Tornado
- Early starters at the Fir Park social club can be found giving the odd seranade in the precent on a Saturday (or sunday, monday, tuesday...)
- Regularly seen in the Precinct or in the Underpass.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: webmaster, scarlett, jayni b, jim, Mr.Wood, john clarkson, night, Sea Holliday, spooky steve, Bolts, Claire, addy, D, sandy jones, kae state, Bodgy Biscuit, frank, pauline rhicard, Janice Clark, steve, Laura, g gibbons, david mcnally, Karen, ruairi, Joe Treanor, john hanley, Kelly jones of da well, hamer hames, john crawford, Ricky, Darren McCaughey, Ally moore, Regi, Ricky Mullen, jean mcgrew, colin wilson, janice, Ian Anderson, Lugs, Douglas McEwen, Stix Martin, T, scott williams, Martin, davidthomson, Sandra Schlegel, Big Daddy, Shadie, elvis, Laurie Thompson, 1, john smith, Info, shizza, Kirsten Main, john, ian simpson, star, bettyboo, posyc, WEE FAT RICO MCBLURTY, NORTH ROAD DERRY - BELLSHILL, Jumpedup, generic, Elaine Chisholm, ross macintyre, Chippy, Rosco, Ben, mr . x., C Wilson, fiona, TEENWOLF, Lindsay McNaughton, ryan o donnell, arney, Greaternorthforge Credit Union ltd, Poadgy Dobo, Joanna, Michelle, Stuart@state51.co.uk, Colin, John O`Neill, smudge, Davina, dub, Pride of Airbles, Marc, colin, Matthew Clark
Last updated: 2011-01-25
More stuff about Motherwell
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Motherwell Knowhere Board