Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Muswell Hill, Greater London*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Muswell Hill.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- White Stuff on the Broadway - a good new addition.
- Leila really nice, very girly. Charli does nice stuff from big designers, it's very expensive but I think they had some Prada in there at some point. Moss bros for suits.
- Fabric on Fortis Green Road rocks.
- Factory Monaco and Charli on the broadway
- THERE SHOULD BE AT LEAST 1 CLOTHES SHOPS LIKE TOPSHOP,I KNOW THERE IS FACTORY OUTLET,ETC. BUT IT WOULD BE EVEN BETTER IF IT HAD WELL KNOWN ONES.
- Central Park has it's moments for a bargain.
- Neckline's got cracking clobber, although expensive.
- the clothes shops are way to expensive i dnt shop around here i think its shit
- Fabric, next to Sainsbury's, is staffed by Shay and Donald, two Fine, Upstanding examples of the retail clothing experience, who *won't* let you walk out of the store looking like a jerk. Lots of French Connection \ Duck and Cover \ Schott, if you like that sort of thing (which I do, happily ;-)
- Lot's of Charity shops on the broadway for cool 70's leather
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: chloe, rick Bush, AGM UK, Lisa, Dan Kelly, noodlebum, sharyn november, Ed Rich, Fiona Fer, annonymous, fletch, DK, Francis, Chris, Rachel Firth, david Goldman, Fleur Gatfield, Darryl Wilks, PaxDelta, cecilia, James Tuddenham, Donna, Marzban Kapadia, generic, Claire, new muswell hill, nial westwood, Steven Hinds, Harold Winchmore, Laurence Tuddenham, Anna Phillips, pamr100, Rob Bridgewater, Scott, david liney, Mario Corile, nick finley, steve, Laura, Daniel Neville, gerred, C, Hugh, shuanise, P.Harriman, LG, Joanne, marpu, Richard Brand, Rhythm Team, chrissy, Georgi, Hugh Morrison, Adrian Scottow, Bob, Doug, David Allen, anon
Last updated: 2008-06-27
More stuff about Muswell Hill
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Muswell Hill Knowhere Board