Cafes and Coffee Shops in Muswell Hill, Greater London*
High tea and a sticky bun
You can tell us more about Muswell Hill.
Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Cafe on the hill. A little overpriced but nice ambience and food. Olivers is a deli but has to be mentioned as they have some DELICIOUS savoury pastries etc.
- Crocodile Cafe is the original and best, it has a childrens entertainment on every Tuesday free of charge!
- Cafe Bliss by the new internet cafe and The Village serves a delicious Full English and the staff are very friendly. It's small and cosy, the only problem is that somehow through the fug of a Sunday morning I do not seem to be able to gain admittance.
- Starbucks on the Broadway is so full of mums/ au pairs and toddlers, it might as well be called the Starbucks Nursery. Grownups should avoid. The cafe at the back of Crocodile antiques is a must - there's even an outside area to sit in without getting choked on car exhausts.
- it has to be starbucks.........their chocolate brownies r cool and there is that lil place on the broadway by whsmiths which always smells of roasted coffe! YUM
- The Sable D'Or - really good coffee, delish pastries - a good place for brunch, though on the pricey side. Upstairs has some comfy seating and is less crowded than below.
- Ruby in the dust- v cool candlelit chill out zone next to Space NK. Their pasta comes highly recommended as does the Full Ruby breakfast, the perfect hangover therapy
- Stay at home - too sterile and/or full of spoilt kids.
- My favourites the 'Ruby'. Try the burger or breakfast.
- Too many to list. All of them trendy, yuppie and sterile.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: chloe, rick Bush, AGM UK, Lisa, Dan Kelly, noodlebum, sharyn november, Ed Rich, Fiona Fer, annonymous, fletch, DK, Francis, Chris, Rachel Firth, david Goldman, Fleur Gatfield, Darryl Wilks, PaxDelta, cecilia, James Tuddenham, Donna, Marzban Kapadia, generic, Claire, new muswell hill, nial westwood, Steven Hinds, Harold Winchmore, Laurence Tuddenham, Anna Phillips, pamr100, Rob Bridgewater, Scott, david liney, Mario Corile, nick finley, steve, Laura, Daniel Neville, gerred, C, Hugh, shuanise, P.Harriman, LG, Joanne, marpu, Richard Brand, Rhythm Team, chrissy, Georgi, Hugh Morrison, Adrian Scottow, Bob, Doug, David Allen, anon
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Muswell Hill
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Muswell Hill Knowhere Board