Hookup Spots in Muswell Hill, Greater London*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Muswell Hill.
- Fiona Ferguson
- Eating chips on the garden wall outside Toffs. This was always a favourite Friday treat for my son and I, and we often had people nip in for a bag of chips and ask to join us.
- Also, if you go to Coldfall Woods, as somebody a while back suggested.
At the right hand side and rear of the woods, entering from Crighton avenues entrances of which are three.
There's a nice glade we locals, people on Coldfall Estate used to call "Lovers Lawn", apparently called that as long as anybody can remeber locally, go figure how long that could be, 1800's likely.
It also leads onto Islington St Pancras cemetary which is also a nice walk in the old section which again is left naturalised and mainly fallow save passable access paths maintained by the gardeners.
A neoclassical/Egyptianesque monument called The MOND, has seats either side of huge steel doors and was a regular meeting place for locals and somewhere else i spent much time at when i was a kid.
Worth a look.
Pax-Delta-Pan. Enlightened Evolution. Tempered From The Chaotic Forge Of Life
- Oops, sounds like old matey, Jonathan Ross, lol.
I of course mean, now a Naturalised path, sorry.
- The old train line which is now a natualised path for a local cut through from Ally Pally thru the Grove and onto Highgate woods, access from where the school gates are at Alexandra Grove Muswell hill by the W7/144 bus stop at one end, the entrance/exit of Highgate woods opposite Cranley Gardens where the road bridge for Muswell hill road is, under the bridge.
The path has an area between the road bridge over St James's lane and the Alexandra Grove end, which looks out over London and has a rather good cityscape view from the North to South aspect, safety railings etc so safe, with some decent Plane tree benches on which to sit and talk, get stoned whatever.
Of course one has a decent view from Alexandra Palace, but the walk is a nice place in my opinion, i would do though, i spent enough time down there as a kid.
Tempered From The Chaotic Forge Of Life.
- Ally Pally is really good, it has lots of trees 2 keep lil kids busy while we natter for hours on the benches
- Definitely outside the Odeon cinema around the flowerbeds and benches there. Close to Sanisburys for booze and toffs for food.
- the bench and flower beds outside dods newsagent.
- the park by coldfall estate is gd if u lyk underage drinkin! and its not as rough as ppl make out!
- OK,WELL I CANT CRITICISE MUSWELL HILL AS IT IS WHERE I LIVE AND DO AGREE THAT IT IS NICE.HOWEVER I AM 14 AND THERE REALLY IS NOT MUCH FOR UNDER 18S TO DO THERE.YES THERE IS ENIGMA AND THE ODEON BUT THE CINEMA CAN GET BORING SOMETIMES AND THE UNDER 18S NIGHTS AT ENIGMA IS HARDLY VERY GOOD.WHAT ME AND MY MATES WOULD LIKE TO SEE IS A PLACE WE COULD ALL HANG OUT AT OR REGULAR NIGHT CLUB FOR US WHICH IS DECENT AND FUN. THANKS.
- The bus stop outside Porchetta's.
- Alexandra Palace Ice rink. Really sad, friday nights you will find a bunch of loser teenagers there calling themselves 'rink rats'!
- Places where the ladies and gentlemen of the road used to congregate to while away the summer evenings have been consistently 'cleaned up' by the council. There used to be wonderful covered bench looking down the hill just off the broadway leading towards the W7 bus stop.
- Outside B2, Muswell Hill Roundabout
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: chloe, rick Bush, AGM UK, Lisa, Dan Kelly, noodlebum, sharyn november, Ed Rich, Fiona Fer, annonymous, fletch, DK, Francis, Chris, Rachel Firth, david Goldman, Fleur Gatfield, Darryl Wilks, PaxDelta, cecilia, James Tuddenham, Donna, Marzban Kapadia, generic, Claire, new muswell hill, nial westwood, Steven Hinds, Harold Winchmore, Laurence Tuddenham, Anna Phillips, pamr100, Rob Bridgewater, Scott, david liney, Mario Corile, nick finley, steve, Laura, Daniel Neville, gerred, C, Hugh, shuanise, P.Harriman, LG, Joanne, marpu, Richard Brand, Rhythm Team, chrissy, Georgi, Hugh Morrison, Adrian Scottow, Bob, Doug, David Allen, anon
Last updated: 2017-07-11
More stuff about Muswell Hill
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Muswell Hill Knowhere Board