Record Shops in Muswell Hill, Greater London*
The places where you buy your music
You can tell us more about Muswell Hill.
- The Oxfam Bookshop in Muswell Hill Broadway has a good selection of CD's & Vinyl. Good place for finding something a bit different.
- The Oxfam bookshop on the Broadway sells antique music memorbilla such has original promo's
- If you want classical, go to Les Aldrich.
If you want something else, go to Crouch End.
- Sanity. It's crappy, but it's the only decent thing about.
- Les Aldrich has always been that bit different and if you can't find what you want there or anywhere else in Mus Hill, they used to do a really efficient ordering service.
- Better go to Crouch End or Highgate Tube Station.
- The new Virgin shop has *got* to be a target for some sort of Direct Action by real music lovers.... Sterile vending units like this seem to be popping up like fungi all over town. Yuk. Thank god for Les Aldritch, the specialist classical music shop on Fortis Green Road - somewhere where they actually know what they're talking about ;-)
- Les Aldrich Music if you're into classical and all that stuff
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: chloe, rick Bush, AGM UK, Lisa, Dan Kelly, noodlebum, sharyn november, Ed Rich, Fiona Fer, annonymous, fletch, DK, Francis, Chris, Rachel Firth, david Goldman, Fleur Gatfield, Darryl Wilks, PaxDelta, cecilia, James Tuddenham, Donna, Marzban Kapadia, generic, Claire, new muswell hill, nial westwood, Steven Hinds, Harold Winchmore, Laurence Tuddenham, Anna Phillips, pamr100, Rob Bridgewater, Scott, david liney, Mario Corile, nick finley, steve, Laura, Daniel Neville, gerred, C, Hugh, shuanise, P.Harriman, LG, Joanne, marpu, Richard Brand, Rhythm Team, chrissy, Georgi, Hugh Morrison, Adrian Scottow, Bob, Doug, David Allen, anon
Last updated: 2010-03-13
More stuff about Muswell Hill
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Muswell Hill Knowhere Board