The Best Things in Neasden, Greater London*
If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Neasden.
The Best Things
- Neasden can be pretty classic suburban in parts and The Welsh Harp and Gladstone Park are City Oasis.
- The Hindu Temple. Everyone rubs along together quite nicely compared to some other parts of london with similar levels of diversity.
- the neasden tea cake
- Gladstone Park is a treasure
- The Southbound Jubilee Line platform. I live in Dagenham, Essex. This in itself is not a beautiful area. But whenever I leave this dump, having been assaulted by the pollution from the various huge roads and dodgy factories which are the star attractions of Neasden, I praise the lord, clap my hands and dance for joy that I do not have to suffer this area as my abode. Apart from maybe the North Peckham Estate, I can't think of a less desirable area in which to be.
- The Welsh Harp, large reservoir with sailing one end and canoe centre at the other. I've seen people fish there aswell, but I don't think that it is well stocked. Ikea is the in place at the moment to buy home furnishings, however avoid at weekends unless you enjoy shopping in a crowd! They start queueing an hour before the shop opens at weekends - however it is empty in the evenings - you make sense of it!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Mark Jones, michelle, Philip., jan, Chaz Gauder, steve, generic, Adam, Big Finn, Liam McGurk, Gavin
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Neasden
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Neasden Knowhere Board