Cringing Cult of Celebrity in Neasden, Greater London*
Famous residents and ex-residents.
You can tell us more about Neasden.
Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Twiggy was from Neasden, I remmeber my mum telling me.
Also group members of Sugababes and Misteeq were from nearby, so that counts!
I know George Michael went to Kingsbury High but then he came from Watford.
- I thought Bringsley Ford of ASWAD, was also from Neasden?
- Buju Murphy, reggae dj of Tadworth Road. A regular at the Ox and Gate.
- 1960's singing sensation Mari Wilson used to live in Neasden. I think her mother still does
- Twiggy lived on St Raphael's Estate
- Twiggy comes from Neasden
- Graham Young, nickname "The Teacup Poisoner", who murdered 3 people between 1962 and 1971, was born and raised in Neasden.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Mark Jones, michelle, Philip., jan, Chaz Gauder, steve, generic, Adam, Big Finn, Liam McGurk, Gavin
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Neasden
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Neasden Knowhere Board