Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Neasden.
- Lily Wongs is the best restaurant near Neasden, as theoretically it's on Blakbird Hill and thus in Wembley Park's borders!
- Charlies changed ownership a few years back and is now Neasden Fish Bar. It's probably still the best place to eat in Neasden.
- good cafe - location was opposite verny street, bottom of Black bird hill - can't remember the name
- Lily Wongs near to BlackBirds Cross is a haven in Neasden - serves fantastic Chinese food. Opposite are a couple of fairly decent Indian restaurants as well.
- The Wimpy is long gone
The best place for a kebab is Neasden Kebab House, where there are usually 10 staff behind the counter ready to take your order.
There are also 3 newly opened up restaurants/take aways. A Thai, African and West Indian. None of them seem to have had any customers yet
- Take-aways, chippeies and an Indian restaurant are about your only choice.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Mark Jones, michelle, Philip., jan, Chaz Gauder, steve, generic, Adam, Big Finn, Liam McGurk, Gavin
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Neasden
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Neasden Knowhere Board