The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else in Neasden, Greater London*
The things which can't be categorised
You can tell us more about Neasden.
The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Neasden has a massive ethnic community who have pretty much safed the placed from massive business dereliction, so would ever race you are suppost your local community and try all the different shops as there are many different groceries that can be bought in Neasden.
- What is great about Neasden? I was born and raised there nearly 6O years ago.
Sadly they have pulled the house down - no blue plaque for me it seems.
However, Neasden in my minds eye will always remain a wonderful peaceful and friendly railway village. With clean pavements, small well kept front gardens,
a place where everyone new everyone else. Anyone out there remember the Methodist Church, Brownies, cubs, church brigade, the Sunday school hut opposite where Macdonalds is now? And the good old SPOTTED DOG???? hey ho!
No one can steel such wonderful memories. Places are what people make it!
- Neasden has actually got worse over the years. Astonishing, but true.
- On Paddock Road there is a underground bunker that Churchill used for cabinet meetings during the Second World War
- Leebacks bin: At the Bottom of Lansdowne Grove on route to Ikea and the Temple you can spot the now infamous leeback bin - hand scrawled map drawn directly onto the surface inform s and delights.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Mark Jones, michelle, Philip., jan, Chaz Gauder, steve, generic, Adam, Big Finn, Liam McGurk, Gavin
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Neasden
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Neasden Knowhere Board