The Worst Things in Neasden, Greater London*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Neasden.
The Worst Things
- The Way when the Council knocked down Chalkhill every neighbourhood in Neasden was filled with people who lived there.
- Too many pubs. No decent shops.
- a pint of light and bitter - any location
- The litter and people parking at the bus stop to use the ATM in the shopping centre. Spitting is getting very popular too
- Having to work there. Totally demoralising. If you're feeling suicidal anyway, don't come. You'll finish off the job, and I wouldn't want your death of my consience.
- All of the larger retailers moved out of Neasden ovber a decade ago leaving a shabby collection of pubs, bars, newsagents, take-aways and bookies. The large Tesco and Ikea and Brent Cross have killed the high street (similar to Wembley high street). There is nothing in the town centre anymore. It has become very run down and without intervention it will become a ghetto.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Mark Jones, michelle, Philip., jan, Chaz Gauder, steve, generic, Adam, Big Finn, Liam McGurk, Gavin
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Neasden
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Neasden Knowhere Board