Pubs in New Ash Green, Kent*
The place to go for a lazy afternoon, pub quiz or last call
You can tell us more about New Ash Green.
- the swan & the royal oak are the cleanest and friendliest pubs the oak serve a delicous roast on so many sundays a month and the food is top quality and the swan serves food all week which is nice too and both these places are brilliant CLEAN and welcoming. The badger on the other hand is an absolute disgrace and if blown up wouldnt be missed by the community only the ponses and coke heads that fill it and the mums who take thier children in this squaller yukkkk yukkk who dont know the meaning of SOAP and spend thier benifits on booze and cocaine rather than feed thier rats of children vile scummy place that lets new ash green down
- i have lived here all my life and the local pub the badger is full of scum and coke heads and the females in the pub are slags and that is putting it politly it is full of plastic gangsters and wannabe travllers
- crack den at the bottom of shops
rugby club for boring old bstards
- BADGERS FULL OF PIKEY SCUM
- the best pub around is the anchor, relaly nice n relaxed and has an ace restaurant with top food =D
- KEEP AWAY FROM THE BADGER IF U DONT WANT A BLACK EYE
IF THEY DONT KNOW U FROM ADAM THEY WILL STARE AT U AND ASK QUESTION LIKE WHY R U HERE AS U DONT LIVE IN NEW ASH GREEN AND IF THEY SAY THAT JUST TELL THEM TO PISS OFF
- rugby club, not for the faint hearted on a saturday night, again the badger has the people that have nothing better to do wiht their lifes other than sit in the club spending their dole money then coming out at 9 and hurling abuse at any one they meet on their roll home
- There is only the badger and the same old people go in there day in day out.
- Badger is boring. Swan is brill for lunches and quite drinks. don't know about the oak but it looks a bit rough to me!
- The Black Lion - Low ceilings, cozy, serve food. Anchor & Hope just outside NAG in Ash typifies the Country Pub, nice big garden for summers, and big inside with a restaurant section. Don't go to The Badger. For town, The Robert Pocock is the only decent pub bar The Windmill in the whole of Gravesend.
- the royal oak and acorns restaurant with a large beer garden and childrens play area is on chapel wood road in new ash green features live music once a week and once every two weeks a quiz on tuesday telephone number for any enquries 01474 872301
- Royal Oak. The Badger. N.A.G. Rugby Club.
- The Royal Oak, is quite pretty and has a very good pub quiz on a monday night. The Black Lion is on the border of new ash green with hartley, and has a quite nice beer garden. The Badger, slapped right in the centre of the shopping precinct, attracts a croud of alchies who dunno where else to go.
- The Badger
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: marion, teri marchant, royal oak, Marina Nicholls, Mike Biggins, gibbon, emma, vic, James, soloman, generic, Donna King, Gary, naglover, Becci, Mark, M Thorley, Dave, .........., jonathan, katherine, kt, gio, CLAIRE, Bethan, AshA D, Charly, Charlotte Jarvis, Karen, katherine feddon, mark preston, |VEREMY, Nathan McCarthy, Kim, gavin wickson, lucinda, Phillip Goodhand-Tait, Megan Pott, alison, julie
Last updated: 2012-05-24
More stuff about New Ash Green
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- New Ash Green Knowhere Board