Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about New Cross.
- Cafe Creama, a great spot that does "slow food"...though where the pot smoking italian who used to run it went I don't know.
- There are many places to go and not get caught by insane ranting adults.One of the best, it must b said, for the teenagers among us, is the roundabout at the top of telegraph hill...just dont embaress yourself in front of innocent car drivers to then realise its your neighbour...ahem
- the old gala bingo car park, was becoming amazingly popular until they made it into currys.
- Do you smell of week old urine? Like drinking extra strong, super-dooper strength cider like its going out of fashion? Then the anchor at the top of Deptford High Street, by the Centurion pub, is the hook up spot for you!
- loring hall, student halls. all the kids are rocking that place to fuck!
- The Goldsmiths Student Union - every Wednesday night during "Club Sandwich"
£3 NUS / £4 Guests.
The back table at Morley's - ask for the Quick Snack 2. You'll be amazed how quick it really is.
- Deptfordians are a diverse bunch so there are loads of spots- Revival Cafe on the high st caters for lots of different types, then again the huge anchor at the top of the high street is a hang-out for a lot of colourful alcoholics. The market is just great to mosey round on Wednesdays, fridays & Saturdays.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Susan, Santosh, wil, judy, Gordon, Damian Griffiths, brody, meemalee, Pete Stephenson, South Eats London, Al, Mr.Halsey, carl, Tony Dikan, Sally, generic, joe, Gabriella, Olli Siebelt, daisy, Oscar Lumley-Watson, Siobhan, frances, Donna Blohm, Myles Bradley, blindboy luis, Benjamin Whitaker, JS, john bundy, Nico, 99seconds, will, James Higgott, Stephen Doolan, Jay Ray, Richard Kershaw, Ray, Sean, joyce healey, lisa, Rachel Pe'er, Mark Thomas, john ryan
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about New Cross
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- New Cross Knowhere Board