Skateboarding Spots in New Cross, Greater London*
Skate parks, street spots, waxed curbs, stairs, steps, handrails, skate ramps
You can tell us more about New Cross.
- Quarter pipe and a grind rail in the corner of a play park on trundleys road - New Cross end (ie not surrey Quays end) / Rolt Street (http://www.multimap.com/maps/#t=l&map=51.48297,-0.04061|17|4&loc=GB:51.48297:-0.04061:17|trundleys%20road|Trundleys%20Road,%20DEPTFORD%20(LONDON),%20SE8)
- There used to be a fridge near the Sainsbury's car park.. it was there for ages cos someone wrote on it that it was a work of art!
- WE WISH LEWISHAM PAY FOR A SKATEPARK WHEN THEY CULD BUILD ANOTHER FRIED CHICKEN SHOP HELL NO
- Sainsbury's carpark or the old Gala Bingo carpark. New Cross used to have a skatepark about 10 years ago but the council demolished it - we'd like to get another one.
- Vespa Road, in the no cars area on the bridge over the railway station. Slight hill, but cool high curbs to grind. Watch out for pizza delivery on mopeds though.
- Douglas Way- by the Albany Theatre used to be a place but I don't think Skate-boarding's that cool to Deptford Kids.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Susan, Santosh, wil, judy, Gordon, Damian Griffiths, brody, meemalee, Pete Stephenson, South Eats London, Al, Mr.Halsey, carl, Tony Dikan, Sally, generic, joe, Gabriella, Olli Siebelt, daisy, Oscar Lumley-Watson, Siobhan, frances, Donna Blohm, Myles Bradley, blindboy luis, Benjamin Whitaker, JS, john bundy, Nico, 99seconds, will, James Higgott, Stephen Doolan, Jay Ray, Richard Kershaw, Ray, Sean, joyce healey, lisa, Rachel Pe'er, Mark Thomas, john ryan
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about New Cross
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- New Cross Knowhere Board