Places to go to see the latest releases
You can tell us more about New Malden.
- odeon in the rotunda is awful -so overpriced and nearly every film I've seen there has been ruined by 14 year olds with nothing better to do then play their ring tones during films, scream and shout and just generally cause a scene. I have seen kids throw popcorn and even DRINKS over people ...where the hell are the staff supposed to be supervising screenings?!
- rotunda is a great complex
- odeon in the rotunda is way better than the old one. lots of ppl get in for underage films. watch out for the "rude girls" and "rude boys" or "wiggas"
- kingston odeon in the rotunda is IT!
- New cinema dats bn built, a haven 4 lowlifes dat wanna steal ur fone on a saturday nite. During da day however, its not 2 bad
- The new Rotunda opposite Kingston station houses a 14-screen flagship Odeon cinema, the biggest Odeon in the UK. A good cinema has been long overdue in Kingston, and the advantage of this one is that as well as mainstream Hollywood films, they also screen independent and foreign films. Excellent.
- Wait a few months til the new one's built. Meanwhile, go to Richmond's Odeon
- Absolutely appalling excuse for a cinema. When you enter the ABC Cinema, having gingerly stepped over a few drunkards or escaped the light fingers of a some "pikey" kids trying to "jack" your wallet outside, you find yourself in an empty foyer with a little ticket counter at the end. For many years pigeons have taken roost in the eaves of the building, so do be careful about where you are walking under. Inside the theatre itself makes the experience even more memorable. The springs of the seats collapse under your weight making viewing difficult as you're so low. The picture quality is poor. Definitely go to the Odeon at Richmond. Let's hope that the Rotunda will improve matters, if only increasing the levels of crime as gangs of youths descend on easy pickings.
- Options. That's it.
- GO TO RICHMOND!!!
- God Kingston cinemas awfull. Films come on about a week or two earlier in Richmond. No arthouse cinema
- Options, the ABC cinema in Kingston is quite pathetic. The staff are always rude and the screens aren't that brilliant. It is definately worth going to see the same film at the Odeon, or the Odeon Studio in Richmond. Opposite Options there's Laserquest which is your basic Quaser.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: clara, sophie, Katherine, Kily, Ross, Ruth Moore, RICIN, Robin, arwen montgomery, esty, mr moffy, James, Giles Platford, Isaac Ivix, Ruth LeCore, Neal Brasier, Dave, Cara Hayman, Tom, -, Laura, medea, Kennnnnnn McMcMcMcmilan easy on the mayo, !**billabongem**:-), David, KT, Jonathan Wright, Jon R, Doug, Simon Parker, luvin, amos, chris, Kroff Dinner, Andrew Montgomery, Lisa, Jay, GTC, Rob Clark, Phil Glover, Matt Broughton, griff, Blibbker, jason scott, ryan davis, Hillichamp, brant, john, jess wood, shavonne, Sue, AFCW, susan, generic, bcewbcukwb, Blake, rosi, mir, Andrew Ives, Uq, paul adams, Sarah, Blake Davies, Tinkerbell, ben, Andy Charlwood, nico + soto, Anna Burrows, Jan, Midori, Davina, sexybigheadme, wtf, Kim Lee, callum, Andy, amy, Rachael, Mary Bell, pigstar99
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about New Malden
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- New Malden Knowhere Board