Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in New Malden, Greater London*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about New Malden.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- natterjacks, all of them they sell every brand because theres about 4 of them down the same road
- This isn't Camden, all there is are High Street shops.
- Bentalls has a lot of good brands - thought this once famous luxery department store is now in need of an urgent refitt. Comeon Fenwicks (the parent company)dont be stingy and redecorate the store
- where do i start????????????????????????????????
PRIMARK IS JUST OPENING NEAR DA SHOP BRILLIANT. IF U DNT EVEN KNOW WHAT PRIMARK IS ITS WHERE U GET EVERYTHING AMAZINGLY CHEAP. I BOUGHT £15 WITH ME AND I BOUGHT FLIPP FLOPS, 3 REALI PRETTY LACY SEQUEN TOPS, A WHITE COTTON SKIRT ALL 4 £15!!!!!!! BARGIN U MUST GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-SEPHORA-BUT ITS CLOSIN DOWN, OH WELL NEVA LIKED IT ANEWAY IT WAS ALWAYS 2 BLOODY OVA PRICED
- pie 5
- Ahhh....my favorite topic. Where can i start. You have the whole of the Bentals centre to rome around and then there's the High street. Top Shop, Pilot, FCUK, Oasis, Top Man, Tammy, Superdrug, Ann Summers ....you name it. Kingstons Got it!
- natterjacks. and of course tk max, nr the riverside. spend several hrs looking thru crap and evebtually youll find a bargain.
- Room london next door to Next in the market place is great!. Really cool stuff at good prices and a really nice shop too.Well worth a visit
- This is for girls - the shop 'Sista' down Fife Road is excellent for unusual and original clothes; if you hate to wear big brand names (Nike, Gap, FCUK... x__X) then this place is heaven!! It can be quite expensive, but every once in a while they have a massive 75% off sale and everything is dirt-cheap. Fantastic!
- ok theres alot! :
h&m hennes, pilot, new look, topshop, mk one, envy(shitty stuck up ppl in there wudnt give me a job!), bay trading co(my personal fave!), gap, baby gap, legends surf shops, evans, way out west, skindeep, birds, BHS, pie 5, tammy, etam, dorothy perkins, the one opposite etam, river island etc.
also lots of sports shops e.g. allsports, JD and shoe shops e.g. the fuckin mint "Dune", faith, barratts (tramp shop), dolcis, ravel, clarks.
- Envy is a brilliant shop. Accessable 4 da teen trendie n not 2 mainstream if ur in2 grunge. A shop dat caters 4 most tastes, girl or boy. Also Legends isnt so bad 4 ur miss sixty jeans n hooch coats.
- new shop called envy on the high street in kingston; very good stocks brands suitable for both grungers whatever and rudes.also amazing topshop not mentioned, also on the highstreet.
- EVERYWHERE! Less mainstream stuff can be found along Fife Road (Natterjacks)
- kingston high street is full of rudey shops, for skatey/grungey shops try the side roads
- Pulse, Pie, Baronjean, Hugo Boss.....too many to mention. Although stay away from the skater boy shops which seem to be in abundance nowadays with all the grammar school kids trying to rebel against their parents by wearing baggy Slipknot Jumpers and dog collars
- There are loads of crap clothes shops in Kingston. There are even a few mediocre ones, which I've forgotten the names of.
- Brilliant in St James's Road
- standerd stuff, but at least theres lots.clothes, hair dye and ear piercing for indiekids at brilliant
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: clara, sophie, Katherine, Kily, Ross, Ruth Moore, RICIN, Robin, arwen montgomery, esty, mr moffy, James, Giles Platford, Isaac Ivix, Ruth LeCore, Neal Brasier, Dave, Cara Hayman, Tom, -, Laura, medea, Kennnnnnn McMcMcMcmilan easy on the mayo, !**billabongem**:-), David, KT, Jonathan Wright, Jon R, Doug, Simon Parker, luvin, amos, chris, Kroff Dinner, Andrew Montgomery, Lisa, Jay, GTC, Rob Clark, Phil Glover, Matt Broughton, griff, Blibbker, jason scott, ryan davis, Hillichamp, brant, john, jess wood, shavonne, Sue, AFCW, susan, generic, bcewbcukwb, Blake, rosi, mir, Andrew Ives, Uq, paul adams, Sarah, Blake Davies, Tinkerbell, ben, Andy Charlwood, nico + soto, Anna Burrows, Jan, Midori, Davina, sexybigheadme, wtf, Kim Lee, callum, Andy, amy, Rachael, Mary Bell, pigstar99
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about New Malden
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- New Malden Knowhere Board