Cafes and Coffee Shops in New Malden, Greater London*
High tea and a sticky bun
You can tell us more about New Malden.
Cafes and Coffee Shops
- STARBUCKS. Their frappachinos are awesome! Staff are really friendly.
FOOD STREET AT DA TOP OF BENTALS
pret a manger- the most yummiest food shop eva invented and its so cheap there food is fresh everyday HOMEMADE thats what ppl like to hear
- moulan rouge is brilliant as is la fiesta both on fife road...panninis are amazing!
- costas is reaching world domination, so try to avoid it
- Eden Street Cafe - close to Beggars Banquet record shop. Gem from a bygone age where only the clientelle is wierder than the decor, BUT serves the best breakfast outside of Claridges.
- lots of cafes by the crossing down by the train station, the road that takes u out onto the highstreet by evans and the icecream van. about 10 cafes down that road. dont go in them. the one with the mirrors on the back wall especially. the staff are pervey and stare at you. the men that go in there are gay and eye up the male staff. if u notice the guy with the stripy "pub umbrella" style shirt eyeing up men, please laugh in his face and say aimey and sarah say hi. thanks.
- Puccinos Puccinos Puccinos!!!! The nicest place near teh train station.
- the moulin rouge is off fife road and its situated off fife road,kingston.its a cosy little caff and i recommend the baguettes there :)
- A load of cafes along the riverfront, around Charter Quay... probably quite expensive, but don't ask me I'm not a yupie.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: clara, sophie, Katherine, Kily, Ross, Ruth Moore, RICIN, Robin, arwen montgomery, esty, mr moffy, James, Giles Platford, Isaac Ivix, Ruth LeCore, Neal Brasier, Dave, Cara Hayman, Tom, -, Laura, medea, Kennnnnnn McMcMcMcmilan easy on the mayo, !**billabongem**:-), David, KT, Jonathan Wright, Jon R, Doug, Simon Parker, luvin, amos, chris, Kroff Dinner, Andrew Montgomery, Lisa, Jay, GTC, Rob Clark, Phil Glover, Matt Broughton, griff, Blibbker, jason scott, ryan davis, Hillichamp, brant, john, jess wood, shavonne, Sue, AFCW, susan, generic, bcewbcukwb, Blake, rosi, mir, Andrew Ives, Uq, paul adams, Sarah, Blake Davies, Tinkerbell, ben, Andy Charlwood, nico + soto, Anna Burrows, Jan, Midori, Davina, sexybigheadme, wtf, Kim Lee, callum, Andy, amy, Rachael, Mary Bell, pigstar99
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about New Malden
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- New Malden Knowhere Board