Demolish It Now Building in New Malden, Greater London*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about New Malden.
Demolish It Now Building
- Can I say all the buildings in Kingston other than John Lewis. You can leave that one but put it in Twickenham.
- The Eden Centre, and that
- ane council houses around der not dat there r ane (hint hint)
- kingston college....it looks like a block of flats! and its so boring inside...believe me i no
- Kingston College. I wouldn't go to a college like that.
- Kaleidoscope - you know it makes sense
- The police station, preferably with the police still in it. Kingston College, even though I go to it. Someone said it before, but the two towers in new malden look so shite.
- any where the wannabe rudies hang out.
- All tyhe rude boy areas. kill em all.
- That boarded-up wreck by the Currys in New Malden. It's been abandoned and sealed-off for about six years. Are they EVER going to obliterate it?
- McKluskies, The Works, Oceana. No loss whatsoever.
- all the new houses that are being built.ive been a local for 6 or 7 years and kingston is getting too big, with too many traffic jams, and stuff.
- aggghhh, charity shop overload. THERE IS ONLY SO MUCH WE CAN GIVE. Also, the twin towers of new malden, i swear the wind was once gale force 10.
- Errrm, quite a few. The Cambridge Estate is a complete eyesore (belongs in Vauxhall really), that really ugly building opposite the Fairfield bus garage, and Kingston University (not because I hate the building but the students have ruined the town and need to be flattened somehow!)
- Bacchus. Its a shit hole full of shit people.
- Kingston College
Eyesore... Yes the building and the people
- The two big towers in new malden only place i have seen a beware of high winds sign.
- Too many buildings have already been replaced by small, expensive flats!
- Kingston College has to be the ugliest building in Kingston - a nasty grey tower-block.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: clara, sophie, Katherine, Kily, Ross, Ruth Moore, RICIN, Robin, arwen montgomery, esty, mr moffy, James, Giles Platford, Isaac Ivix, Ruth LeCore, Neal Brasier, Dave, Cara Hayman, Tom, -, Laura, medea, Kennnnnnn McMcMcMcmilan easy on the mayo, !**billabongem**:-), David, KT, Jonathan Wright, Jon R, Doug, Simon Parker, luvin, amos, chris, Kroff Dinner, Andrew Montgomery, Lisa, Jay, GTC, Rob Clark, Phil Glover, Matt Broughton, griff, Blibbker, jason scott, ryan davis, Hillichamp, brant, john, jess wood, shavonne, Sue, AFCW, susan, generic, bcewbcukwb, Blake, rosi, mir, Andrew Ives, Uq, paul adams, Sarah, Blake Davies, Tinkerbell, ben, Andy Charlwood, nico + soto, Anna Burrows, Jan, Midori, Davina, sexybigheadme, wtf, Kim Lee, callum, Andy, amy, Rachael, Mary Bell, pigstar99
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about New Malden
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- New Malden Knowhere Board