Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear in New Malden, Greater London*
Stockists of gear to make good sounds
You can tell us more about New Malden.
Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- yeah theres one on the other side of the bridge if ur coming from the station then take a right, its not hard to miss.
- Hands Music should off the Market Place - near Laura Ashley (that isn't a person).
- Anyone wanting to buy guitar strings, don't bother with the shops, go to StringBusters in Hampton, huge range and around half the price!
- Hands is good for classical stuff, but its a very expensive shop. for better prices and more contemporary instruments & equipment Earth Music is good, just past Kingston Uni Campus on the way to surbiton. Also X electrical near the station can be good for errr used (??) goods
- Hands Music around the Market Place.
Plus there's an excellent shop at the end of Penrhyn Road (past the main uni).
- dunno the name, so this isnt very helpful,but it leads onto the river by kingston town centre
- Hands music, near The Ram pub. Classical stuff downstairs, wank-out rock upstairs. Upstairs bit is of course complete with the obligitory yoof whose job consists of arsing about with guitars in a little glass room trying to look cool.
- Hands Music
- There are two Hands Music shops in Kingston which are both now in the Market Place. One is a good guitar shop though really you'd be better off going into London, and the other has a wide selection of sheet music. There is also a keyboard shop jsut outside the Apple Market.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: clara, sophie, Katherine, Kily, Ross, Ruth Moore, RICIN, Robin, arwen montgomery, esty, mr moffy, James, Giles Platford, Isaac Ivix, Ruth LeCore, Neal Brasier, Dave, Cara Hayman, Tom, -, Laura, medea, Kennnnnnn McMcMcMcmilan easy on the mayo, !**billabongem**:-), David, KT, Jonathan Wright, Jon R, Doug, Simon Parker, luvin, amos, chris, Kroff Dinner, Andrew Montgomery, Lisa, Jay, GTC, Rob Clark, Phil Glover, Matt Broughton, griff, Blibbker, jason scott, ryan davis, Hillichamp, brant, john, jess wood, shavonne, Sue, AFCW, susan, generic, bcewbcukwb, Blake, rosi, mir, Andrew Ives, Uq, paul adams, Sarah, Blake Davies, Tinkerbell, ben, Andy Charlwood, nico + soto, Anna Burrows, Jan, Midori, Davina, sexybigheadme, wtf, Kim Lee, callum, Andy, amy, Rachael, Mary Bell, pigstar99
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about New Malden
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- New Malden Knowhere Board