Live Music Venues in New Malden, Greater London*
Live sounds in a garage, pub, park or stadium
You can tell us more about New Malden.
Live Music Venues
- the peel
- HEATHAM HOUSE WHER ELSE EXCEPT DAT ISN'T IN KINGSTON OBIVOUSLY
- bacchus, the peel, the fighting cocks and grey horse have all played host to the might stumble (www.stumble.cjb.net) Nuff Said! well, not quite. the fightinh cocks is a shite hole of a venue, tho stumble still rocked it. the grey horse is pretty crap, but at least, inlike the fighting cocks,it isnt an old scout hut. bacchus has a fucking amazing atmosphere, shit sounds, but its dark and dingy and loud with beer, so who cares. the peel in pretty professional, but out of the way on town centre, and in a fucking ghetto; but if you do make it down there then it may have some good band. Including in the past the lost prphets, ash, hell is for heroes and stumble, who rocked the shir out of the place. seiouldy check this band out they are amazing.
- The Fighting Cocks in Kinston is a great little Music Venue doing gigs most nights of the weeek. Check it...........
- the grey horse is pretty good, lots of arty student types. its nr the station.
- The Grey Horse, Richmond Road for live music every night. Wednesday accoustic showcase is good for variety. They also do an excellent comedy night occasional Sundays.
The Peel is very big for the rock & metal scene.
- bacchus do a fornightly student night with cheap drink & entry, it may become a weekly thing with only one band playing.
- Heathem but no big bands play there its just fun.
- Canbury Arms does really good music every friday and saturday night plus the real ale is out of this world - always 5 or 6 on at any one time
- Worchester Park Club has MOVED to Sutton Utd FC!! How come no-one has mentioned the Grey Horse in Richmond Road - great bands, often free entry, Youngs Beer ..... what more can you ask for!
- although it's already been mentioned, THE PEEL!! ok so it's seriously scabby and full of scary, long-bearded, beer-bellied 60 year old iron maiden moshers. but hey when they play gigs like hell is for heroes what can you do?!?! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
- the Peel obviously.
Kingston Parish Church does some good classical concerts.
During the school holidays, those dancing bears really rock the Bentall Centre
- Mccluskeys - SHIT, the bouncers, SHITTER! They think they own the place, they dont think that the only reason they're on the door is coz they cant get fuck all else jobs, if they weren't bouncers, would they get the birds? AS IF!
- Under 18s should go to Heatham House in Twickenham. Over 18s should go tho the Peel on the Cambridge Road - it's had a lot of investment recently and is really taking off as a music venue - it also has a metal club night on Fridays
- Worcester Park Tavern. OK, so its in Worcester Park, a short drive from Kingston/New Malden. Excellent bands Fridays & Sundays. Contact RealMusicLive homepage for details or Pete@Feenstra.freeserve.co.uk to get on mailing list.
- The Peel once played host to the legendary The Kelly Affair, and they haven't seen anyone as good since.
- Well, at least Kingstons near London...
- The Peel on Cambridge Rd is one of the most popular venues in Kingston, its well run and has good sound/lighting and a brilliant atmosphere. But whne it comes down to it it is basically a seedy pub. (Norbiton BR)
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: clara, sophie, Katherine, Kily, Ross, Ruth Moore, RICIN, Robin, arwen montgomery, esty, mr moffy, James, Giles Platford, Isaac Ivix, Ruth LeCore, Neal Brasier, Dave, Cara Hayman, Tom, -, Laura, medea, Kennnnnnn McMcMcMcmilan easy on the mayo, !**billabongem**:-), David, KT, Jonathan Wright, Jon R, Doug, Simon Parker, luvin, amos, chris, Kroff Dinner, Andrew Montgomery, Lisa, Jay, GTC, Rob Clark, Phil Glover, Matt Broughton, griff, Blibbker, jason scott, ryan davis, Hillichamp, brant, john, jess wood, shavonne, Sue, AFCW, susan, generic, bcewbcukwb, Blake, rosi, mir, Andrew Ives, Uq, paul adams, Sarah, Blake Davies, Tinkerbell, ben, Andy Charlwood, nico + soto, Anna Burrows, Jan, Midori, Davina, sexybigheadme, wtf, Kim Lee, callum, Andy, amy, Rachael, Mary Bell, pigstar99
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about New Malden
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- New Malden Knowhere Board