Record Shops in New Malden, Greater London*
The places where you buy your music
You can tell us more about New Malden.
- HMV where else it has everything!!!
- slamin viynal....i dont think its called that ne more
- BEGGAR'S BANQUET - The best underground record shop. They mostly sell punk and rock stuff, and hip-hop and dj-ing stuff. They also sometimes hold free gigs and other events which are worth checking out as the bands are not always the locals!! Very friendly and helpful staff too. I recommend this highly to anyone who has an interest in decent music...
- BEGGARS BANQUET Eden Street. This is a truly excellent emporium, second only to Selectadisc in Berwick Street. The kids behind the counter know their stuff; particularly strong on post-rock/indie vinyl. Use it or Lose it.
- virgin records.
There use to be a good record shop in new malden high street but i'm not sure if it is still there.
- Collectors Records, London Road (beyond the Telephone Box art thing). Excellent range of CDs. Specialises in rare 7".
- beggars banquet is a nice cosy little record shop in eden street,kingston.go if you're into rock/punk/metal/hip hop or if you're looking for something unusual you just cant find anywhere else.
- The little record shop on new malden high street, opposite boots, i think its called MGI but its really cool and full of class music (including some not so class stuff as well, but lets not hold it against the owner shall we?!)
- Has a good selection of record shops, try Creative Sounds / Beggars Banquet / Slammin Vinyl.
- Records shops that have closed, Our Price, Tower records,
Borders has opened in the market square fantasic selecton of rock, pop, Jazz, Blues, Books, etc.
- Creative sounds on the Fife Road is the best place to be gettin your tunes as well as one of the biggest HMVs in the country. I used to work there so i suppose it must be the place to be seen.
- Beggars' Banquet. I've never bought anything from there but it seems to contain lots of spotty adolsescents with "outrageously" baggy trousers, so it must be "specialist", or something.
- LOADS - Virgin Megastore, HMV, Our Price, Slammin' Vinal (dance music), Begger's Banquet (out of the ordinary stuff from most genres), The Peel sells a few CDs too - metal, punky, hip hop, skacore...
- Beggars Banquet is very good, a proper RECORD shop, sells dance vinyl on one side and indie stuff on the other, and more stuff as well.
- Slammin' Vinyl is the new shop at No 2, Apple Market where the other rave shop was. Tel: 0181 547 0113.
- H.M.V. (Bentalls Centre)
- Virgin Megastore (93, Clarence Street)
- Tower (17, Fife Road)
- Our Price (Unit 3, Eden Walk)
- Beggars Banquet (52, Eden Street)
- Troublesome Records (2, Apple Market)
- Collectors Record Centre (54, London Road).
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: clara, sophie, Katherine, Kily, Ross, Ruth Moore, RICIN, Robin, arwen montgomery, esty, mr moffy, James, Giles Platford, Isaac Ivix, Ruth LeCore, Neal Brasier, Dave, Cara Hayman, Tom, -, Laura, medea, Kennnnnnn McMcMcMcmilan easy on the mayo, !**billabongem**:-), David, KT, Jonathan Wright, Jon R, Doug, Simon Parker, luvin, amos, chris, Kroff Dinner, Andrew Montgomery, Lisa, Jay, GTC, Rob Clark, Phil Glover, Matt Broughton, griff, Blibbker, jason scott, ryan davis, Hillichamp, brant, john, jess wood, shavonne, Sue, AFCW, susan, generic, bcewbcukwb, Blake, rosi, mir, Andrew Ives, Uq, paul adams, Sarah, Blake Davies, Tinkerbell, ben, Andy Charlwood, nico + soto, Anna Burrows, Jan, Midori, Davina, sexybigheadme, wtf, Kim Lee, callum, Andy, amy, Rachael, Mary Bell, pigstar99
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about New Malden
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- New Malden Knowhere Board