The Worst Things in New Malden, Greater London*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about New Malden.
The Worst Things
- Chavs and generally rude adolescents.
- Too many Koreans
- The London end of the 57 bus route. Who the hell wants to go to Streatham and Tooting???
- New Malden Station railway platforms - in the last five years, two people were pushed off them onto the railway line - it's better by bus
- SEEIN CHAVS IM ALERGIC 2 CHAVS!!!!!
- The chavs!
- too many little girls thinking they are heavy pretending to be older than they are and trying to chat up boys...ruins the atmosphere...especially when u see then stumbling down the higstreet later on pissed out of their faces.
- The bus stops on Eden Street are usually crammed with people waiting for buses. And then the street cleaner comes along at the busiest time of the day after work. New Malden is boring, there's nothing there - just a mediocre high street and houses. The train station is grotty too.
- Rude boys bopping it around the High street thinking their "well hard" when it's usually past their bedtime!
- very expensive. feeling isolated form london. its pleasant but a very dull place to live. there r no interesting places to go out. also i believe that kingston has the highest concentration of traffic wardens per square metre, out of every townin the uk.
- the scumbags
- Outside the works at most times in the evenings. Pikeys like to harrass people, and the police are too busy busting skaters and dope smokers to care sometimes.
- Chelsea pikeys on the Cambridge estate.
- all the perverted old men who oggle you. sez it all. the weirdos after 5.30pm at the bus garage.
- rude boys . train ticket inspectors getting on the one day you dont have a ticket.
- The Twats!!!!
- the traffic jams and the townies.
- all the sharons and garys that hang about Kingston.
- The students at Kingston University, who move to the area and then think it's alright to graffiti all over the place and dump trolleys in hedges... bastards. Also, the #131 from Wimbledon to Kingston, it passes through the ugliest areas of southwest London and nobody ever gets on between Raynes Park and the town centre so why not scrap it altogether! The alternative route the #57 from Wimbledon is a lot nicer and quicker. And one other thing, the SouthWest trains metro service is very poor, the trains always seem to be vandalised it's disgusting.
- The grammar school kids.
- kids in pubs and options
- Middle-class Grammar School boys with their arses hanging out of their jeans who evidently think they're Ali G.
Hordes of ATPs (All Terrain Pushchairs) which have only ever been from car boot to shopping centre and back again.
- Kingston itself is pretty horrible any time of the year apart from the summer, while the surrounding areas, like Norbiton, Surbiton or New Malden are as dead as a very dead thing indeed, as everyone congregates in Kingston.
- Traffic and students!
- Parking, tourists, schoolkids
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: clara, sophie, Katherine, Kily, Ross, Ruth Moore, RICIN, Robin, arwen montgomery, esty, mr moffy, James, Giles Platford, Isaac Ivix, Ruth LeCore, Neal Brasier, Dave, Cara Hayman, Tom, -, Laura, medea, Kennnnnnn McMcMcMcmilan easy on the mayo, !**billabongem**:-), David, KT, Jonathan Wright, Jon R, Doug, Simon Parker, luvin, amos, chris, Kroff Dinner, Andrew Montgomery, Lisa, Jay, GTC, Rob Clark, Phil Glover, Matt Broughton, griff, Blibbker, jason scott, ryan davis, Hillichamp, brant, john, jess wood, shavonne, Sue, AFCW, susan, generic, bcewbcukwb, Blake, rosi, mir, Andrew Ives, Uq, paul adams, Sarah, Blake Davies, Tinkerbell, ben, Andy Charlwood, nico + soto, Anna Burrows, Jan, Midori, Davina, sexybigheadme, wtf, Kim Lee, callum, Andy, amy, Rachael, Mary Bell, pigstar99
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about New Malden
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- New Malden Knowhere Board