Demolish It Now Building in Newmains, North Lanarkshire*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Newmains.
Demolish It Now Building
- St. Brigid's Primary! Boo Hiss.
- shop westwood road bp garage flats northwood drive newmains sweet shop cop shop newmains fire stashon motherwell
- bp flats shops roandtree pub newmains mckindless bus newmains schools
- Kwik-Klean offices and warehouse, what and eyesore it has become.
- My first choice was the pub called the Kilt, that has now been demolished to make way for a shopping complex including an Asda that is in the pipeline. Second choice now, there is an old shop on the Westwood road , it used to be a sweetie shop owned by Hughie McAdam. It then was a video game joint called the outer limits and a sort of youth drop in centre. Demolish it now and build something useful...like ....A PUB!
- the doorcentre
- Is there anything left?
- there alreaddy flattened the flats in west crindldyke
- there already flattened the flats tiree crescent and mourdostoun view should have done it years ago though
i wonder whit they will build to replace them though
- the police station is about 10000000 yrs old, it sooo needs flattened!!!
- Brombourgh Police station!!!spent a few nights in there.!!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: ???, kris, john burns, stephen melvin, dianne robertson, danny, Marc Hannah, danny mearns, generic, davie, Joe Mearns, Brian Gill, david, jimmy torrence
Last updated: 2012-02-13
More stuff about Newmains
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Newmains Knowhere Board