Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Northwich, Cheshire*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Northwich.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- VETIR IS REALLY UP TO DATE FASHION ALONG WITH STORM ETC IN LIVERPOOL
ALSO BAMBUU IS VERY UP TO DATE AND VERY CHEAP; FIVER PER ITEM.
- Ha Ha !
- loads of girls shops. 1 maybe 2 mens shops
- Apparently we've got a Next now! otherwise than that theres Burtons. But if i were you go chesh oaks or trafford centre for ya threads
- route one. burtons. oh and if your a scally you can go to the market and get you fake trakkis.
- Rumour has it we are getting a Next shop, sometime in June 2005. Other than that Focus 10 is quite cool, although if the government has their way half of their stock will be banned soon - lots of hoodies you see....
- there are no decent clothes shops for men in Northwich. Burton's is about it, there are a couple of small shops but they are quite expensive.
- Northwich seems to have a extraodinary rate of turnaround in clothes shops for some reason! not found on which appeals to me yet.
- Lack Of
- just go chester manchester of liverpool. naff all in northwich. unless ur a scally, rob money n like to shop at parkgate
- ALL WANK
- Apparell,Gigilo,Parkgate sell designer gear but quite expensive. So there you go to all you people who say Northwich don't have good clothes shops.
- Burtons all the way, you can't get any better
- You can occasionally find wicked old shirts in charity shops, but that's about it! Chester, Manchester, Liverpool!
- all sorts focus ten is the best for me though
- Err....take your pick from charity shops, slapper boutiques or second-hand wholesalers! *L* Northwich Market for those of the Goth persuasion, New Look, Burton, Dorothy Perkins, Contessa (undies).
- Hahahah! I wouldn't call em that, theres new look and thats about it of any use!
- Not many worth mentioning
- Well we ave Girl Choice and Temptation (they sell market clothes but are classy enough 2 own a shop) New Look and DP's and then theres ParkGate n Apperel, n thats about it, god Northwichs good.
- for gods sake a top shop and a miss sixty would be nice then the scallies can still all look the same but at least have more clothes...
theres only burtons for the lads and dotty ps and new look for the girls, just go shoppin in chester
- focus 10 sell stupidly expensive jeans whereas burtons do them at half the price. ur paying for the label.
- northwich has shops?
- Hundreds, mostly scally, so nowhere good really
- lol-go to manchester. If you want Northwich "style" go to a sport shop and but something with no natural materials tuck your trousers into your comedy socks stick on a rubbish white nike hat and strut your stuff. If you are not a Northwich inbreed and moved into the area unfortunately as a child (like me) just go to manchester...
- can't really think of any at the moment thats because there are none
- too many too care
- You like tack? Come to Northwich, cos if you can't find it here, Warrington market aint too far away!
- No decent Menswear stores, plenty of stuff young tarts though!!!
- focus10 is good but too expensive
- Relatively poor choice, but it is a small town. However, about 50% of the shops seem to be charity shops, meaning no body wants to rent them.
- What clothes shops - Northwich is the only place I know where my missus can go out and not spend a penny!!
- new look, only take a hint,if you look in the sale bit,then that is where you find all the good clothes,cos all the scallies havent bought that stuff,so it will be safe to wear
- Chrity shops in pedestrianised town centre!
- None are decent, Focus 10s expensive but the staff seem quite nice. Could make a dress out of paper clips from Partners I s'pose. Macouti's got some porn star / starletter gear but its expensive.
- And as for clothes shops well they are even worse. It mounts to 'New Look', 'Yes & Co', although cheap they dont exactly offer the latest fashion excessories. Oh and I mustn't forget 'Girls Choice' This town needs some decent shops, i don't know, Topshop or Miss Selfridge or something like that.
- You're kidding ?
- Burtons rips you off with its price's. Next is where the men hang around as they don't dare to go in with their misses. Focus 10 (or F10 as it is known) is pants, Bratts is for the Upper Class people (why is it in Northwich?) and Temptation isn't very tempting at all.
- Well not very good for blokes better to go to Warrington or Chester
- Focus 10, Cool
- Usual chain stores.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: malcolm garrett, Beth, banjo, Ruth, Martin Hughes, Kynan y Gruffud, simon, gaz, shiv, Tim Moore, Chris, doddy, PJtheDJ, caz, Andy spence, Jake, mike P, just me, heather, Michael Baddeley, shaun hampton, CLAiM iN NORTHWiCH, Ched & Stu, Jeff, grogins, Tom, AJ, scott, tim potter, David Oldham, Liz Stockall, Adam Astles, katie, Wayne Griesau, Nick Carroll, Mark Fowles, Andrew Payne, essa, polly elcoat, Mark Bray, michael, Adlin, jim burns, James Gatrell, Lisa, andrea, Chris Lynch, jewboy, Steven Gracey, Heather Baker, Colin, Tim H, Bowley, Andrew Chadwick, Peter, Helen Davies, luke, Anonomous Barnton Rugby Loving Fan, Loki, Mark C., pam, Greg Norton, Alex, steve williams, tom howman, Baby1, phatmarc, tony, kat, ben, jade, Jeffers, Caroline, Laura Mercer, Adele Rowe, julian roberts, paul, Megan, Zoe, Peter Ainsworth, Tracy, Eddy Jenkins, Nigel, Carl, John Edmonds, natalie johnson, Karl, Garry Brookes, Spring, Paul Bell, khlaire, steve corkhill, Ian Walker, H.Lee, Deb Payne, Paul Morley, Kate Wilkins, Easy, tom martin, Shand, Meg, jimmy boy, Phil, Laura Edgeley, ian woolstencroft, yan, Anthony Fegan, Alex Johnson, S.Brock, Holly x, Natalie Steinke, Jay, Laura Ashbrook, Gavin Davenport, ian, may cuewet, shaky, biatch, vincent yarwood, generic, Nicola Brown, stu neild, baz manning, Darren Gleave, benno, elbow, Mark Campbell, redneck, Ian M, Michelle, klair, rod lee, Dan Forster, george
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Northwich
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Northwich Knowhere Board