Computer and Games Shops in Northwich, Cheshire*
Good places to get hardware and software
You can tell us more about Northwich.
Computer and Games Shops
- New kid on the block ADRENALINE COMPUTERS in Middlewich, wicked shop with PC components, games and XBox 360
- dixons. woolies, smiths, level 1.
- Level 1. But all the real men download their games
- I don`t know where the idiot gets off below, TALKING IN CAPS. They never talk crap to get a sale of a game, why would they? They have a policy of 24 hour exchange if you buy a game you think is crap (for sale at a time). All the hard ware is at the bottom of the shop if you care to look. Overpriced???? They are ALWAYS under the retail price. Glorified Dixons, they have forgotton more then they know. Maybe the prat is just jealous. Small shop/personal service.
- level one
- LEVEL 1 - A GLORIFIED DIXONS AND BOX SHIFTER. MANY A TIME I POP IN THERE FOR A LAUGH, LISTENING TO THE RUBBISH THEY GIVE THEIR UNWITTING CUSTOMERS JUST TO MAKE A SALE. THEY NEVER OR RARELY HAVE ANY HARDWARE FOR PCS YET THE SHELVES ARE STOCKED WITH PC GAMES - HE NEWER ONES USUALLY OVERPRICED! SUGGEST YOU GO TO THE INDOOR MARKET STALL(NORTHWICH), ALTERNATIVELY MANCHESTER OR CHESTER FOR A BETTER DEAL.
- Level 1, good shop, decent prices best for PC games and equipment. Graphics cards are great and fairly priced.
- Level one
- level one at the top of town near rudeath or as my friends call it ruffeath
- Level 1, cheaper than Dixons, Currys, Woolworth etc on all games, sells almost all hardware and peripherals for computers, good tech support, ring on 01606 45053
- LEVEL 1 IN NORTHWICH TOWN CENTRE. ASWELL AS BEING AN ALADDINS CAVE OF COMPUTER ACCESSORIES, GAMES & LATEST SOFTWARE THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A BREATH OF FRESH AIR, TO ACTUALLY SPEAK TO FRIENDLY PEOPLE/STAFF THAT KNOW WHAT THE'RE TALKING ABOUT & THEY ACTUALLY CARE/LISTEN TO YOU. THEY ARE SO HELPFUL, RELIABLE & KNOWLEDGEABLE, THEY LOOK AFTER YOU THE CUSTOMER. YOU SPEAK TO THE SAME PEOPLE SO YOU'RE NOT PASSED ONTO EVERY TOM DICK, HARRY OR DEPARTMENT SHOULD YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT A GAME OR ABOUT YOUR COMPUTER SPEC. ETC. THAT ONE TO ONE SERVICE GOES A LONG LONG WAY, AN EXCELLENT SHOP!!!!!!!!!!I'D HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
- Level 1, is the best damn computer games shop ever to grace the shit hole that is Northwich.
- Level One has fairly priced games. The games in Dixons are really overpriced so don't waste your money there.
- Technol is good for computers-no games tho
- Comet, Currys, specialist Level One on Witton Street in the town centre.
- Level one is the best damn computer shop in cheshire, you damn ingrates!!!
- Level 1 charge you a fortune and its dead pokey too. To get a decent computer game you have to ask a member of staff and they all look like maddheads
- Level 1 across from the Library is the best, probably because its the only one tho most other bigger retailers sell games etc
- Over priced computer shop in the main street - that's about it unless you want the challenge of a technical discussion with a Dixon's employee. Shop in Castle OK for computers but doesn't sell games
- One opposite library, but it's still the most expensive I've ever come across.
- Level One is good, Dicksons rip you off, woolworths dont have a clue.
- Woolys or Level 2
- Level 1, Cool
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: malcolm garrett, Beth, banjo, Ruth, Martin Hughes, Kynan y Gruffud, simon, gaz, shiv, Tim Moore, Chris, doddy, PJtheDJ, caz, Andy spence, Jake, mike P, just me, heather, Michael Baddeley, shaun hampton, CLAiM iN NORTHWiCH, Ched & Stu, Jeff, grogins, Tom, AJ, scott, tim potter, David Oldham, Liz Stockall, Adam Astles, katie, Wayne Griesau, Nick Carroll, Mark Fowles, Andrew Payne, essa, polly elcoat, Mark Bray, michael, Adlin, jim burns, James Gatrell, Lisa, andrea, Chris Lynch, jewboy, Steven Gracey, Heather Baker, Colin, Tim H, Bowley, Andrew Chadwick, Peter, Helen Davies, luke, Anonomous Barnton Rugby Loving Fan, Loki, Mark C., pam, Greg Norton, Alex, steve williams, tom howman, Baby1, phatmarc, tony, kat, ben, jade, Jeffers, Caroline, Laura Mercer, Adele Rowe, julian roberts, paul, Megan, Zoe, Peter Ainsworth, Tracy, Eddy Jenkins, Nigel, Carl, John Edmonds, natalie johnson, Karl, Garry Brookes, Spring, Paul Bell, khlaire, steve corkhill, Ian Walker, H.Lee, Deb Payne, Paul Morley, Kate Wilkins, Easy, tom martin, Shand, Meg, jimmy boy, Phil, Laura Edgeley, ian woolstencroft, yan, Anthony Fegan, Alex Johnson, S.Brock, Holly x, Natalie Steinke, Jay, Laura Ashbrook, Gavin Davenport, ian, may cuewet, shaky, biatch, vincent yarwood, generic, Nicola Brown, stu neild, baz manning, Darren Gleave, benno, elbow, Mark Campbell, redneck, Ian M, Michelle, klair, rod lee, Dan Forster, george
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Northwich
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Northwich Knowhere Board