Hookup Spots in Northwich, Cheshire*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Northwich.
- Macdonalds, all the idoits meet here
- Its gotta be 'THE BENCHES' in good old davenham
- Keep all the hook up spot info up to date, so that when the vigilante groups get going they will know where to start the cull
- There is a whore house above the takeaway in castle (its got purple windows) I go there alot
- Cuddington train station or the park field at the back of smithy lane
- We used to meet in Sandiway Park on the big concrete tunnels beside the scout hut but only when the 'big boys and girls' had moved!!
Sandiway shops was a hang out too - getting chips and sitting by the library
Used to hang around Northwich Market on a Saturday morning with one of my friends hoping to get a look at one of the lads who worked on the fruit and veg stall - many a cold morning spent handing around
- BEHiND MCCYS; ABSOLUTE LEGEND PLACE. YOU ALL KNOW YOU GO THERE FOR THAT CRAFTY FAG!
GADBROOK PARK; BIT OF A TREK TO GET THERE AND NOT MUCH TO DO BUT CAUSE TROUBLE.
THE SHOP ON GREENBACK; YOU KNOW THE ONE WHERE ALL THE HARTFOTD EDS MEET BEFORE SCHOOL, THRU SCHOOL AND AFTA SCHOOL.
COURTS; SOUND PLACE MAINLY EMOS BUT CHAVS GO THERE TO GE THERE SUPPLY INIT
THE WOODS BY COURTS AND LONDON ROAD; BETTER LAUGHS
THE BARGIN BOOZE NEAR HARRY'S; YOU ALL HAVE HID NEAR THERE WHILE YOUR OLDER LOOKIN MATES GO IN THINKIN THEIR ROCKY LOL
THE ESTATE NEAR MANCHESTER ROAD; OH THAT SWEET FIRST SPLIFF!
WINNINGTON; BANDNIGHT NO MATTER WHAT YA LABELLED IS A GOOD PLACE TO GET PISSED AND TWAT THE SHIT OUT OF THE OTHER GROUPS!
- avoid the weirdo who used to live in the first hpuse next to the outdoor sports court in weaverham. He's moved near the hanging gate now. Neurotic lurch type character. lock up your children!
- weaverham shops, always plenty of shopslags hangin round
- worm & gibbo northwich legends say all chicks x
- The classic outside Winnigton primary skool down mossy.
- If your in a car - sainsburys or tesco car park, behind regal, kfc (watch out for the prick in the puma), matalan, market car park, kingsmead shops,
On foot - behind or infront of maccys, new look, bus stops,
- well alot of people hang around in Hartford (little shits like ben unsworth)
- Subway and McDonalds - Excellent Munchables
- outside slicks n the bowling alley at winnington when every1 got chucked out 4 underage drinking!
- as much as i hate to say it-when theres fuck all else to do in summer without a car or money its gotta be courts...klair
the bit near the river too, if you go behaind the big rock you can do anything as its the only place your not on cctv (mate found this out from the police haha)
- Outside McDonalds all of the time, on the benches. and secret park (Runcorn Road, Barnton Rec) Also the shops in Weaverham is where all of the bagheads of Weaverham hang out to get someone to get them alcohol
- We normally meet up at courts on most weeknights and weekends if your in northwich come hook up with us for a skate
- Anybody who is giving shit about Barnton then they best watch their backs barnton is the bomb if i ever hear any shit heads bad mouthing Barnton then i will personally rip off your heads and shove them up your arses many thanks for taking time out to read this
- Iron Bridge, top of castle leading down to the off licence!! perfect!
- watchout cos on Fridays and Saturdays the scallies from Winsford r out!!!
- hartford church lol. erm hartford park. walking around the city centre. o and verdin park. they even have to resort to playing on trainstations
- Roker Park, The COurts, MacDonalds!!
- Got to be the mighty commmon!!!Most of Winnington has visited this spot at some time in their youth. Hangin out on the benches waitin for one of the oldies to go shop 4 your Cider n Lamberenie, then spendin the rest of the nite throwin it back up or lookin after some1 who's hurlin, how much fun did we ave?
- hmm everyone seems to be going to the winnington bowling alley- 6 lanes, shit-hot! some little shits seem to hang around Hartford High School, the dog dirt on Northwich's shoe. they shout abuse, cough on a cigarette stub they found on the floor and lit, pretend to be drunk off a j20 an go home at 8
- sir john deanes, maccy's, the locks, courts,outside the library in cuddington, the wall outside the legion in barton, weaverham in general, hartford park or for those who get really desperate there's always verdin park. oh not forgettin banned night at the rec/vics- cheap ale,loud music and hoards of sexually frustrated teenagers. wot more's needed for a good night out?
- Everyone tends to meet up outside McDonalds, since it is a pretty easy to reach area.
- well the hartford scallies are particularly fond of the balls outside of the coop. I used to enjoy hanging out by the church hall in the graveyard-much fun!
- Theres lots for scallies theres the bench outside boots
- The Daemon Tree next to the footbridge near the Polish Club
- The pixie bridge, you know it, it was real. It wasn't just ICI fucking with our minds. Check it out - near the locks.
- davenham benches!!! loads of scallies and meatheds come and go and sit there, all the young ones go there and make truble there really
- The all time favourite Used to be McDonalds
- outside magistrates courts
- Hartford Park and Verdin as long as you can avoid the F-troop. Shit those guys were hardcore!!
- Gotta be hartford park,that was the most hip and happening place in the world to fight weaverhamers until the local bobby came down with his torch.
- OUTSIDE MY HOUSE. EVRYWHERE IN NORTHWICH YOU HAVE THE SHOPS, WHERE THE JOK SCALLIES HANG AROUND. AND YOU DONT HAVE TO GO FAR TO FIND A SKAG HEAD... ESPECIALLY IN WEAVERHAM.
- There is a grubby little shop between Greenbank and Hartford called the Island that most probably provides half of the towns townies with their Lambert and Butler. Its just used as a meeting spot as it links Firdale Park, Greenbank and Hartford. It is however, crawling with Scallies, and is ONLY used to meet people, not to hang around at.
- Has to be outside McDonalds, but your then required to insult/attack inocent passers by.
- bench by the rivers a good one, the middle of town gets locked up at night tho
- Me and my girlfreind used to hang around Bargin Booze, waiting for someone to go into the shop, so we could have a drink and go down near ICI. This was a cool hang out place for us young guys!!!
- Back of Maccy D's was where we all did the nasty. Or St. Helen's (Witton)graveyard with our Thunderbirds and 20/20. Or down the Dane or the Weaver with our Diamond White. Or outside Kwik Save by the Regal waiting for our tall mates to buy the booze.
- Verdin Park. On push bikes. Moss Farm allweather pitch when it was rubber. Delamere forest switchback !!
- The cross-over outside Anne's and The Link is a good place if your a Scally. Another is the square by Argos. Lots of boys who think their hard, and girls who will go with anyone.
- Outside McDonals in town or generally on any street corner, especially outside
the memorial hall in barnton or the secluded area of Hartford, or Verdin park
for that first sexual experiance
- Moulton Park, it rocks Friday nights and the local pub Travs where i have been getting served since i was 14.
- Outside Ernies chippy in Barnton is always popular with the 13 year old slappers.
(Just don't try the chips)
- It's got to be Hartford park really, unless you count outside McDonalds (very sad).
- Seafarer car park, where boy racers await their next challenge!!! SAD!!!
- Sandiway Chippie
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: malcolm garrett, Beth, banjo, Ruth, Martin Hughes, Kynan y Gruffud, simon, gaz, shiv, Tim Moore, Chris, doddy, PJtheDJ, caz, Andy spence, Jake, mike P, just me, heather, Michael Baddeley, shaun hampton, CLAiM iN NORTHWiCH, Ched & Stu, Jeff, grogins, Tom, AJ, scott, tim potter, David Oldham, Liz Stockall, Adam Astles, katie, Wayne Griesau, Nick Carroll, Mark Fowles, Andrew Payne, essa, polly elcoat, Mark Bray, michael, Adlin, jim burns, James Gatrell, Lisa, andrea, Chris Lynch, jewboy, Steven Gracey, Heather Baker, Colin, Tim H, Bowley, Andrew Chadwick, Peter, Helen Davies, luke, Anonomous Barnton Rugby Loving Fan, Loki, Mark C., pam, Greg Norton, Alex, steve williams, tom howman, Baby1, phatmarc, tony, kat, ben, jade, Jeffers, Caroline, Laura Mercer, Adele Rowe, julian roberts, paul, Megan, Zoe, Peter Ainsworth, Tracy, Eddy Jenkins, Nigel, Carl, John Edmonds, natalie johnson, Karl, Garry Brookes, Spring, Paul Bell, khlaire, steve corkhill, Ian Walker, H.Lee, Deb Payne, Paul Morley, Kate Wilkins, Easy, tom martin, Shand, Meg, jimmy boy, Phil, Laura Edgeley, ian woolstencroft, yan, Anthony Fegan, Alex Johnson, S.Brock, Holly x, Natalie Steinke, Jay, Laura Ashbrook, Gavin Davenport, ian, may cuewet, shaky, biatch, vincent yarwood, generic, Nicola Brown, stu neild, baz manning, Darren Gleave, benno, elbow, Mark Campbell, redneck, Ian M, Michelle, klair, rod lee, Dan Forster, george
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Northwich
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Northwich Knowhere Board