Buskers, Street Entertainers in Northwich, Cheshire*
Places to find public entertainment
You can tell us more about Northwich.
Buskers, Street Entertainers
- Jim Sproston international rugby star, bet mate of dewi also good mates with pothole champion, pity his wife pissed off
- The miserable looking git who plays the tin whistle near marks, why is he always reading the same bloody book.
- yep, the guys that only leaves mark and spencers to go to woolworths with his little recorder. Also some people with leaflets who pester you have just moved into the croosroads near new look... you know the place where you just cant avoid them... except by going "look just FUCK OFF!"
- The bloke that's sat outside marks and sparks since i can remember still playing greensleves in 14 different notes
- THAT FUCKIN GOB ON THE BUS FROM WINSFORD TO NORTHWICH; YES YOU HAVE SEEN HER SMALL LATE 50'S DOESNT SHUT UP.. ARGH!
THE TRANNY WOMEN ON THE BUSES WHO WILL TALK TO ANYONE ON THE BUS!
- everyone is a complete wierdo
- Silly Ballwood
- khlaire trevor
- bloke outside m & s, blows into a whistle playing random notes while reading a book
- WOODY WAT A BIG LANKY PUNJ
- some fake homeless ppl.
- The Local boyracer heroes: Bowley, Hardy, Big B, Scott B, Graydon, Wakkaz, Simpson,
Kingsmead gang: Mono AKA Tyson-Lennox AKA Salt vinegar chips mate?, Sleaze, Tash, Big Z, Big X, Big Y, Big B, Corns (but he got sacked), and the original Donner (but he got banged out)
- Baddeley, plays guitar sometimes for small change
- The neanderthal looking gent who walks from Weaverham to Northwich every day - gets to the seafarer and asks for Minestrone soup and told 'No we don't serve it'for the millionth time, then walks back to Weaverham. Brilliant
- Michael Baddeley. Works in Sainsburys and has BO.
- That guy wiv the flute outside m&s has got a fuckin Car!!! we pay 4 his petrol the wanka!!! There are also many wierd challenged ppl the majority of whom are called colin.
- "northwich"+"weird character"==me (klair) but for anyone who has never had the honour of meeting me (ha!) try the old man who talks to himself in maccys hes a weird one-and he dosent do it because his wife is dead and it sent him crazy like everyone seems to think it is because he was a major acid head in his youth.
homeless karl is a weird one, get him to sing! hes a good lad at heart though
crazy colin! ginger, glasses, and weird clothes-next time you see him chuck pennies near him and he will shamelessly pick em up off the floor its hilarious!
- Wolverine. This guy is a little crazy but great all the same. Quite tall, long hair, bushy beard and husky voice.
- look out for Tommy in Barnton, hes the bloke in the electric wheelchair always going in to the other pubs in Barnton (The Barn Owl, The Beech Tree, and to finish off, The Cricket Club)
- Check out 'Crazy Colin' who walks from Weaverham, into town & back every day (about 3 miles each way) He's harmless & always stomps like he's on a mission! There's also '360 man' who spins round 360 degrees when he steps up or down a kerb! Also Nigel the rocker who used to walk around like he was in Kiss most of the time. Could often be found in the Wine Bar.
- the guy with th epenny whistle outside M&S always gives a good tune
- TINHEAD. a crazy lady who walks the streets to shout at passers by. she has too many kids.
- Tin Whistle Man outside M & S
Bagpipe Bobby (well that might be his name)
- The guy who plays the penny wistle outside Marks and the ballon seller outside New Look, thats as entertaining as Northwich gets.
- the guy with the pennie whistle-learn some new tunes,i also like the preacher who makes the odd appearance outside of new look
- yeah the guy who plays the same tune on his pipe outside m&s. in fact, i think he was playing a new tune today. unless he was just playing crap.
- the guy with a penny whistle outside marks & spencers who plays the same song over and over again,
- Flute PLaying hobo called Jim, Doesn't play Black Sabbath, so don't ask him. Sits outside Marks & Spencers usually.
- There's some guy who goes on rudheath field and swings fire round his head and does fire breathing, weirdo!! looks good tho.
Me mate tryed to nick his stick but he did some ninja shit and beat him up. It was funny!!!
- oh my god
the guy outside m+s drove me mad when i worked in 2 weigh savings(dont go there-trust me!)
- Theres a tin whistle bloke who plays scarbourgh fair alot
- Does the bloke outside M & S know anything other than Amazing Grace
- yes annoying gimps! one called BOB!
- You occasionally see the man with the flute outside M&S or opposite Boots
- Not too many, no more or less than anywhere else.
- the man who plays outside marks and spencers,sometimes he has a dog,sometimes he doesnt.
- THIS IS PROBABLY THE MOST FUN PART OF NORTHWICH. YOU GET DECENT CONVERSATIONS OUTTA THE BUSKERS AND YOU CAN SHOUT AT THE PREACHERS.
- Sometimes a man with a dog outside Woolies on Saturday. Usually a bloke with a tin whistle outside M&S.. my friends argue sometimes that can b pretty entertaining.
- None can be as bad as that bloke in Manchester city centre with the banjo
- The same man is out on the streets all the time. I can guarantee that he'll be sat outside Marks & Sparks or Woolworths. Everytime i walk past he's playing the same tune and it starts to get a bit annoying after a while.
- Go to chester
- Man with his flute is the highlight of Northwich's music, he brings his dog some times to.
- The most regular street entertainment in Northwich is the bloke selling "7 for a pound yer lighter" and superglue, yo-yos etc.
- I myself am a street entertainer in Weaverham I am Jimi Hendrix the second!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: malcolm garrett, Beth, banjo, Ruth, Martin Hughes, Kynan y Gruffud, simon, gaz, shiv, Tim Moore, Chris, doddy, PJtheDJ, caz, Andy spence, Jake, mike P, just me, heather, Michael Baddeley, shaun hampton, CLAiM iN NORTHWiCH, Ched & Stu, Jeff, grogins, Tom, AJ, scott, tim potter, David Oldham, Liz Stockall, Adam Astles, katie, Wayne Griesau, Nick Carroll, Mark Fowles, Andrew Payne, essa, polly elcoat, Mark Bray, michael, Adlin, jim burns, James Gatrell, Lisa, andrea, Chris Lynch, jewboy, Steven Gracey, Heather Baker, Colin, Tim H, Bowley, Andrew Chadwick, Peter, Helen Davies, luke, Anonomous Barnton Rugby Loving Fan, Loki, Mark C., pam, Greg Norton, Alex, steve williams, tom howman, Baby1, phatmarc, tony, kat, ben, jade, Jeffers, Caroline, Laura Mercer, Adele Rowe, julian roberts, paul, Megan, Zoe, Peter Ainsworth, Tracy, Eddy Jenkins, Nigel, Carl, John Edmonds, natalie johnson, Karl, Garry Brookes, Spring, Paul Bell, khlaire, steve corkhill, Ian Walker, H.Lee, Deb Payne, Paul Morley, Kate Wilkins, Easy, tom martin, Shand, Meg, jimmy boy, Phil, Laura Edgeley, ian woolstencroft, yan, Anthony Fegan, Alex Johnson, S.Brock, Holly x, Natalie Steinke, Jay, Laura Ashbrook, Gavin Davenport, ian, may cuewet, shaky, biatch, vincent yarwood, generic, Nicola Brown, stu neild, baz manning, Darren Gleave, benno, elbow, Mark Campbell, redneck, Ian M, Michelle, klair, rod lee, Dan Forster, george
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Northwich
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Northwich Knowhere Board