Skateboard Shops in Northwich, Cheshire*
Where to buy skateboard decks, trucks, wheels, bearings, grip tape, curb wax, tees, caps, set ups, bolts, kingpins etc
You can tell us more about Northwich.
- Use Big Woodys online skater owned great service and Skater owned
- New skateboard shop opening at Hydra, Navigation Road. Stocking a range of clothing, completes, decks, trucks, bearings, wheels, tools, protection. Special opening offers. Contact 01606 872842 for further information.
- focus 10, sells sum gud stuff but its expensive! actually i think its closing.
- focus 10, dodgy deals on courts-people would sell their legs for a joint :)
- Used to be Hartford Cycles in Greenbank & Jack Gee's in town, haven't got a bloody clue now! Fuck, I'm getting old! More interested in my Audi Coupe V6 than skating now. At least my car's quite irresponsible & not a twatty Nova/ Corsa etc.!! (& it doesn't have a shitty body kit, it just goes fast)
There's a skate shop near The Cross in Chester, can't remember what it's called. Also one in Liverpool Palace, unsurprisingly in Liverpool. What happened to Split Skates in Manchester?
- none the nearest one is route one in chester
- Nope but where Gray travel used to be there is an excellent piece of property for someone to put a shop please.
- hahah! wouldn't have a bloody clue! Northwich has about a million charity shops tho!
- focus 10
- The closet your going to get is Focus 10, but they stock multi-sport clothing, e.g. Quicksilver, Billabong and Vans shoes.
The shops I use are:
Route One (Chester)
Rollersnakes (mail order)
Free Spirit (Trafford centre or Chester)
- not sure, when i used to skate there was a shop on Greenbank that sold stuff, think focus 10 in town might sell bits and bobs
- None. Go to Manchester.
- only focus10
- Unfortunately none that I know of. Focus 10s as clsoe as you'll get with some Quicksilver stuff and hawaiin shirts that cost a bomb.
- Why did u even ask that question? If you get seen with a skateboard, it would be taken from you and you will get beaten repeatedly around the head with it.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: malcolm garrett, Beth, banjo, Ruth, Martin Hughes, Kynan y Gruffud, simon, gaz, shiv, Tim Moore, Chris, doddy, PJtheDJ, caz, Andy spence, Jake, mike P, just me, heather, Michael Baddeley, shaun hampton, CLAiM iN NORTHWiCH, Ched & Stu, Jeff, grogins, Tom, AJ, scott, tim potter, David Oldham, Liz Stockall, Adam Astles, katie, Wayne Griesau, Nick Carroll, Mark Fowles, Andrew Payne, essa, polly elcoat, Mark Bray, michael, Adlin, jim burns, James Gatrell, Lisa, andrea, Chris Lynch, jewboy, Steven Gracey, Heather Baker, Colin, Tim H, Bowley, Andrew Chadwick, Peter, Helen Davies, luke, Anonomous Barnton Rugby Loving Fan, Loki, Mark C., pam, Greg Norton, Alex, steve williams, tom howman, Baby1, phatmarc, tony, kat, ben, jade, Jeffers, Caroline, Laura Mercer, Adele Rowe, julian roberts, paul, Megan, Zoe, Peter Ainsworth, Tracy, Eddy Jenkins, Nigel, Carl, John Edmonds, natalie johnson, Karl, Garry Brookes, Spring, Paul Bell, khlaire, steve corkhill, Ian Walker, H.Lee, Deb Payne, Paul Morley, Kate Wilkins, Easy, tom martin, Shand, Meg, jimmy boy, Phil, Laura Edgeley, ian woolstencroft, yan, Anthony Fegan, Alex Johnson, S.Brock, Holly x, Natalie Steinke, Jay, Laura Ashbrook, Gavin Davenport, ian, may cuewet, shaky, biatch, vincent yarwood, generic, Nicola Brown, stu neild, baz manning, Darren Gleave, benno, elbow, Mark Campbell, redneck, Ian M, Michelle, klair, rod lee, Dan Forster, george
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Northwich
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Northwich Knowhere Board