Sports Clubs and Facilities in Northwich, Cheshire*
Football pitches, Clubs, Teams, Rugby, Cricket, Swimming Pools, Tennis, Martial Arts, Judo, Karate, Boxing, Gyms, Leisure Centres, etc.
You can tell us more about Northwich.
Sports Clubs and Facilities
- No shortage on that front. Moss Farm is a huge complex with af ootball pitch, an allweather pitch, swimming pool, cricket pich, squash couts etc. Think the tennis courts have gone now tho. There are various leisure centres and gyms as well. John Deanes college has a swimming pool, pitches, courts etc. open to the public in the evening.
- Witton Albion Football Club Chapel Street Wincham - Used to be the place to be on a Friday night with Robin and Ray! Bring back those nights!!! Great function room for hire and good catering services - very reasonable prices for room hire AND cheap booze! Open on a Thursday evening atm and every Witton/Runcorn game. 01606 40038
- ACTONE BRIDGE TAEKWONDO. mondays and wednesdays parish rooms juniors 6.30- 7.30 adults 7.30- 8.30. good stuff
and vale royal athletics club is good too.
- Rudheath Ju-Jitsu Club.
We are based in Rudheath and train at Rudheath youth club centre opposite Roberts Bakery We hold lessons in Ju-Jitsu on Friday evenings from 7pm till 8.30 pm for ages 5 to adult anyone is welcome to come and see us and maybe try
a different kind of hobby doors open at 7pm ask to speak to Sensei Laura Ashbrook.
- Mossy, pool, rugby, squash, football and cricket.
- there is moss farm.
- barnton cricket club! the place 2b! if ur interested in meeting 16-25 yr olds its a must. barnton is the place 2b unless ur a scally theyre not liked! sorry i should say hated!
- rob an inflatable ball from woolies and kick it about on courts till someone hot rocks it...klair
- Winnington is the home of sport. EXCEPT for Barnton Football Club, which has represented England in the Amateur cup, and did really well
- There's actually no shortage of sports facilities, pretty much all is catered for. Moss farm, John Deans college, Rudheath leisure centre etc.
- moss farm sports center has football pitches rugby pitches tennis courts a swimming baths and more
- Northwich vics, nothing special
- Weaverham Rugby League Club
- moss farm has most stuff-gym,pool,fields-i used to do ju jitsu there...
- The mighty witton albion, vics, moss farm.
- Moss Farm on Moss Road in Winnington.
- moss farm...hmm
if you want a sanitary swimming pool avoid sir john deanes after the kiddies school swimming lessons
- Theres a swimming pool but no bikini clad beauties
- Moss farm just your regular leisure centre thats spread about, swimming pool, astroturf pitch, squash courts, rugby and football pitches that kind of thing
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: malcolm garrett, Beth, banjo, Ruth, Martin Hughes, Kynan y Gruffud, simon, gaz, shiv, Tim Moore, Chris, doddy, PJtheDJ, caz, Andy spence, Jake, mike P, just me, heather, Michael Baddeley, shaun hampton, CLAiM iN NORTHWiCH, Ched & Stu, Jeff, grogins, Tom, AJ, scott, tim potter, David Oldham, Liz Stockall, Adam Astles, katie, Wayne Griesau, Nick Carroll, Mark Fowles, Andrew Payne, essa, polly elcoat, Mark Bray, michael, Adlin, jim burns, James Gatrell, Lisa, andrea, Chris Lynch, jewboy, Steven Gracey, Heather Baker, Colin, Tim H, Bowley, Andrew Chadwick, Peter, Helen Davies, luke, Anonomous Barnton Rugby Loving Fan, Loki, Mark C., pam, Greg Norton, Alex, steve williams, tom howman, Baby1, phatmarc, tony, kat, ben, jade, Jeffers, Caroline, Laura Mercer, Adele Rowe, julian roberts, paul, Megan, Zoe, Peter Ainsworth, Tracy, Eddy Jenkins, Nigel, Carl, John Edmonds, natalie johnson, Karl, Garry Brookes, Spring, Paul Bell, khlaire, steve corkhill, Ian Walker, H.Lee, Deb Payne, Paul Morley, Kate Wilkins, Easy, tom martin, Shand, Meg, jimmy boy, Phil, Laura Edgeley, ian woolstencroft, yan, Anthony Fegan, Alex Johnson, S.Brock, Holly x, Natalie Steinke, Jay, Laura Ashbrook, Gavin Davenport, ian, may cuewet, shaky, biatch, vincent yarwood, generic, Nicola Brown, stu neild, baz manning, Darren Gleave, benno, elbow, Mark Campbell, redneck, Ian M, Michelle, klair, rod lee, Dan Forster, george
Last updated: 2008-01-08
More stuff about Northwich
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Northwich Knowhere Board