Cringing Cult of Celebrity in Notting Hill Gate, Greater London*
Famous residents and ex-residents.
You can tell us more about Notting Hill Gate.
Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Robbie moved to LA.
Sebastian Faulks lives on ladbroke grove.
Caius Pawson lives off ladbroke grove. (runs Chalk clubnight)
- robbie williams used to live here.
- part of the italian job was filmed on portobello.
for all those people asking, hugh grant does not live in notting hill. he lives in fulham.
kate moss can be seen in toms [westbourne grove] from time to time
claudia schiffer and matthew vaughn live near portobello.
- Tony Benn,Norman Lamont,
- Justine Frischmann, Elastica. Yum yum.
- robbie wiliams [rumour has it that he has moved to bath, because he couldn't handle the pace]
- Jimi Hendrix drowned on his own vommit here.
- Van Morrison of course
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jim S., andrew, vikas, Paul Thomas, Jamey, Josh, Wynn, Richard Ewing, halsey, Mr.Ha;lsey, Jim, catty, bruce, Phill, Andrew Crawford, claire, mr.halsey, Danny Costello, Neil Anderson, Louise Partland, David Zodo, keith wymer, vic, terry_45rpm, generic, benito from catering, star boy, G, Jacob, b.robinson, Kevin Armstrong
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Notting Hill Gate
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Notting Hill Gate Knowhere Board