Cinemas in Notting Hill Gate, Greater London*
Places to go to see the latest releases
You can tell us more about Notting Hill Gate.
- The 2 oddball cinemas on the north side of Notting Hill Gate.
- THE ELECTRIC. so expensive but its a must once in a while. SOFAS instead of chairs. so good. or the coronet.
- the coronet and the gate.
the electric is a neighberhood cinema, but no locals goes there.
- Gate Cinema has mainstream, but mainly leftfield shows. A real cinema for cinema goers... unless you love Rambo style movies only!
- The CORONET CINEMA came under new management this year(2004)and the no smoking
policy was resumed throughout the complex.Also,they have started a big refurbishment programme at the cinema.
- 4 good cinemas within 10 minutes walk of nhg - shame that some of them show the same film.
newly upgraded electric in portobello road - the price of the refit has gone directly onto the ticket price though.
- The web-site www.moviedata.co.uk is dedicated to the Coronet Cinema,Nottinghill
Gate,and gives details of the current movies showing there,at a glance!!
- The Coronet is a good old-fashioned cinema, and if you sit on the upper balcony in Screen 1, you can smoke too. Tickets approx. £7
- the gate cinema - very old style cinema, but with fab sound. very much in the same vein as the everyman, but hasn't gone entirely down the everyman route of dodgy mainstream fare programming.
- The coronet at notting-hill gate is a beautiful listed edwardian building just
recently restored and refurbished to it's former glory,and the presentation enhanced with multie track digital sound .
A second screen has also been added keeping the old building intact.
Full details of films showing there can be had at www.moviedata.co.uk which
is dedicated to the coronet.
- The Coronet is the only cinema left in the UK in which you can smoke!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jim S., andrew, vikas, Paul Thomas, Jamey, Josh, Wynn, Richard Ewing, halsey, Mr.Ha;lsey, Jim, catty, bruce, Phill, Andrew Crawford, claire, mr.halsey, Danny Costello, Neil Anderson, Louise Partland, David Zodo, keith wymer, vic, terry_45rpm, generic, benito from catering, star boy, G, Jacob, b.robinson, Kevin Armstrong
Last updated: 2015-04-06
More stuff about Notting Hill Gate
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Notting Hill Gate Knowhere Board