Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Notting Hill Gate, Greater London*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Notting Hill Gate.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Notting Hill Charity Shop, Pennies & Pence.
- SUPRA on Portobello
- Regretfully a year on the Notting Hill Exchange Clothes shops are as bad as ever.It is a matter of great surprise that they have actually expanded.One gets the usual bullshit stories when offering top notch goods for sale.We're full up with shoes is one.(Well what do you expect?)You-will-have-to-wait(A long long time)(Cant you see)"were "serving"someone(you stupid dolt)......is the order
of the day.IF you do succeed in getting served after a 45 minute wait they will
most likley say were not interested weve got too many.Exasparating!Few put up with it.
- Portobello Clothes stalls are the most hyped and rubbishy
thrift stores this side of the Atlantic.If you want grubby
hoplessley too small leather jackets to try and look 60s
you need help fast!
They were uncomfortable cold and shabbily made then and still are!
- The Notting Hill clothes shops are the same.
if you are nopt selling Designer Clothing for les than £10
an item forget it!
They turn down masses of really pretty OK stuff and whether
they buy an item varies from one assistant and one day to the next!
The mark up is shrouded in mystery its officially three times
but items have been seen at six to eight times!
- the retro man store [part of the record and tape exchanges] - see comments related to record stores.
- The Mens Clothes branch of The Music & Record exchnage
purports to sell used designers clothing.
However service here is even more rude and odd.Many ordinary
persons have been "banned"from the shop for no given reason
and the police are often see attending frivoulous incidents
sparked I suspect by the rudeness of the owner.
- The Music and Video Exchnage Mens and Womens second
hand clothing shops
The ginger haired manager in the mens shop though
is a real strange guy hes banned lots of people from selling
there and it seems theres an "incident"every other day
- the market!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jim S., andrew, vikas, Paul Thomas, Jamey, Josh, Wynn, Richard Ewing, halsey, Mr.Ha;lsey, Jim, catty, bruce, Phill, Andrew Crawford, claire, mr.halsey, Danny Costello, Neil Anderson, Louise Partland, David Zodo, keith wymer, vic, terry_45rpm, generic, benito from catering, star boy, G, Jacob, b.robinson, Kevin Armstrong
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Notting Hill Gate
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Notting Hill Gate Knowhere Board