Buskers, Street Entertainers in Notting Hill Gate, Greater London*
Places to find public entertainment
You can tell us more about Notting Hill Gate.
Buskers, Street Entertainers
- the painting begging outside the big tescos on holland park avenue.
- Barry the harmonica player outside the Ground Floor Bar.
- The free fly pitchers under the flyover on Friday and Saturday mornings in Portobello Road Market.There are usually between 30-50 of them but in recent weeks they have been brutally cleared by overzealous Council and Mrket Officials who have broken their goods,threatened them called them four letter words and even called for Police back up at times!Ending this right and zero tolerance of free trading("Boot sale style")is bound to lose business in the market.What are they trying to achieve?They have created considerable resentment
by their heavy handed tactics.
- local beggar near the natwest bank in nhg has been known to chastise people if they don't give him any cash.
- only tramps
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jim S., andrew, vikas, Paul Thomas, Jamey, Josh, Wynn, Richard Ewing, halsey, Mr.Ha;lsey, Jim, catty, bruce, Phill, Andrew Crawford, claire, mr.halsey, Danny Costello, Neil Anderson, Louise Partland, keith wymer, vic, terry_45rpm, generic, benito from catering, star boy, G, Jacob, b.robinson, Kevin Armstrong
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Notting Hill Gate
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Notting Hill Gate Knowhere Board