The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else in Notting Hill Gate, Greater London*
The things which can't be categorised
You can tell us more about Notting Hill Gate.
The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- many films shot here - withnail and i, a hard days night, alfie, blow up, and some film with hugh grunt in it.
- You can learn all sorts of office skills at Pitman Training in Notting Hill. Check out www.holborntraining.co.uk
- leafy place - haven't seen any prostitutes, and i have been living here for 2 years.
- Notting Hill Gate has a unstable feel to it.There are a large number
of hard drug users,prostitutes and so on at the very highest levels.
Also lunatics with no where else to live etc.
As a result the streets can become extremly tense quite quickly at times
for no observable reason.
- the grain cafe do an amazing vegetarian schnitzel on a saturday.
- A Mr.Abrams is a local miilionaire who owns a chain of some
20 second hand stores in Notting Hill & London.
Local residents are increasingly concerned about "incidents"
in his shops neccesitating the calling of the emergency services.
His private security army of some 12 scruffy hippies can often be seen
running to the scenes of "incidents"their pagers beeping.
These incidents are often just disagreements over haggling.Beware!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jim S., andrew, vikas, Paul Thomas, Jamey, Josh, Wynn, Richard Ewing, halsey, Mr.Ha;lsey, Jim, catty, bruce, Phill, Andrew Crawford, claire, mr.halsey, Danny Costello, Neil Anderson, Louise Partland, keith wymer, vic, terry_45rpm, generic, benito from catering, star boy, G, Jacob, b.robinson, Kevin Armstrong
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Notting Hill Gate
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Notting Hill Gate Knowhere Board