Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars in Orpington, Greater London*
Where to go to get down
You can tell us more about Orpington.
Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- The rose, take your own clean glass
- the duke haha the ramsden club civic hall
- There are quite a few under 18s clubs passing through but they are mainly for the more... undignified of the Orpington tribe. Most popular at the moment is Air and Breathe in Dartford. October 24th if you're interested *ME: I sure hope not!*
- come down to the west side massive hall near blockbusters! westside is the best (no east side is da best)
- forget orpington jump on a train and go to brixton(only take 20 mins)
- Well theres De Ja Vu in Swanley, but I recommend you wear a bullet proof vest and stay well away from the pikeys out looking for a fight or you might end up getting stabbed... Get a cab up London if you want clubs
- our bmx club!! lol we meet and ride everyday of the week and every friday night we go out all together about 25+ so far! contact me for more info or goto www.monstarbmx.tk OR www.frenzyunion.tk
- There is nothing I would call a nightclub. The nearest thing would be Rumbaba i guess but thats more of a wine bar, i think...
- Ram Ba Ba, it doesn't deserve its bad reputation. It's a good place to meet local students.
- clubs? orpington? no.
actually thank god because if there was a club then orpington might attract even more low life r&b dance garage loving pikeys
- Deja vu in Swanley...........I think it's still there?
- Iron Curtain/The Civic/ Knole Country Club/The Duke/Mr Frogs @ sidcup
- Jazzmins in bromley is the best ever. friendly males and females, reasonably cheap and not far to travel!! good night, enjoyed by all!!!!!
- Errm.. Rambaba or whatever it's called
- There are no clubs in Orpington, however there are a few tacky, and old man stylee pubs. The harvest moon is one such pub which includes 'remarkably young patrons' from a certain school.
- NONE AT ALL if you are looking for that forget it.
- BAR ICE in bexleyheath only one bus away!
- None at all any, the most exciting nightlife you get in Orpington is an over Zealous teenage party
- no clubs here!! But the Venture group at Orpington Methodist throw wicked parties! So check them out!
- Clubs!? Never heard of it ere.
- OK De Ja Vu is a great club (is that in Orpington!?) but anyway it good.
- LONDON!!! not in orpington
- Again - too old to care. I'm not aware of any, so they must have a pretty low
- Are you joking?
- None!Best off going up to London. It's not too far, trains are frequent and you can get up there on a 5p permit to travel. Blue Orchid is full of kids, however it's ok for once in a while.
- Rum babas does some deal which buses you to deja vu in swanley, but personally I'd run a mile.
- Nope. But we are getting more classy -Rum Ba Ba (or whatever it's called) actually has a dress code!
- The Blue School Kid whoops I mean the Blue Orchid in Croydon is good for a laugh. Especially if you between 15 and 19. You can get there by the 353 bus for outside McDonalds
- Well, none in central Orpington, but at least that way you can sleep at night if you need to! Ask about any of the Venture Group's parties ... they're normally really good. Or get a taxi to Deja Vu, even if they have got some strange admittance policies.
- Unfortunately (although this depends on your opinion of clubs) there aren't any in Orpington, but there is at least one in Swanley which is 10-15 minutes drive from Orpington.
- Deja Vu...Don't make us laugh!
- HaHa - go to London
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: David Andrews, jenny, simon, junior, Lucy, James G. Ellard, sylvia, Sandra Rayford, Leigh, Stu, bryn, Rich, dave warren, Malcolm McNally, Chris Platts, painiamm, Jake, Katrina, Paul Nicholson, D, Anna Baria, Bazza, Wendy Fairservice, Martin Davies, Veronika, Dave, Bill Heatherington, Mandy, hal, melanie and rosie, Vinita, danny p, Rob McDougall, Matt Hemsley, roger the lodger, Tania, Dave Morrall, Chris Hobbs, sarah, elli, daren mauldon, Mike Wallace, rachel, steve wadlow, Lisa, James Martin, nick, ncik, aymoid, John Doe, Gazbo Pain, DM, afsara, ZOE, Me., j.elms, bloatermon, Jonathan, miranda, ?, c, Sylvie, joe, Jamie, June Johnson, pete, JamPot, SEME, Steve Acott, Dave Warren, Jim Ellard, Anon, DANIEL, [x]*[x], tom, allan, steve dix, Jon, Tim, Mr. Pink, ian hodson, andrew, Bob Knapman, Al Young, Jason McGovern, carl smart, Jean, DK, Carl, rosie, Craig, Mand, Andrew Grout, Jennie Vaughan, Tel "Shellsuit" Ramsden, Andy Norris, Janie C., Becky, Matt C, sammie stolton, James, ken white, D K, locke cole, KJ, Kirsty Henning, Fred, Uncle Bill, Bo, Brian, ?????????????, anita, Tony Featherstone, Bungle, Scott, Dave smith, Kevin Sloane, beadle, Rebecca Carter, Laura, steve, P K Jones, haggis, raj, Amie Strutt, El, Komps, David, Vicki, Wormy, Jamie Pankhurst, Poppy B, Sophie, Kaz, James C, Trev, dan, max, CLD, Jon Smith, james bentley, Steve Jennings, Iain, Nut Nut, Peter O' Brien, Tk, Voron, pikey orpington, paul smith, riek, gregg, generic, florence, Jen, lynn oliver, simone, sammie stolten, andy, James D,Olley, Robert Colgan, beckie, jhon, Laura Davies, charlie, Chris Chant, Harriet Morse, Kathy Corteen, Dean Johnson, Rob, T.Cottee, reg&lauren, leah, Neal Brooks, bob, S Nightingale
Last updated: 2016-10-05
More stuff about Orpington
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Orpington Knowhere Board