Cafes and Coffee Shops in Orpington, Greater London*
High tea and a sticky bun
You can tell us more about Orpington.
Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Cafe near to the mary rose
- THE best cafe in Spoons in Green Street Green - the food is delicious, fresh, and non greasy and the coffee is great too. Clean, very friendly - none around to beat it.
- costa :) or that dodgy looking taste temptation shop
- the cafe in cray high street just under the arches
- oo opnd up a costa in central high street, v nice.
- costa is always good, bit on the expensive side though
- the crescent cafe in green st green i have to say was superbly organised and the staff were very welcoming, the food was delicious especially the hash browns
P.s Only go if your really hungry!
- poppins mirage the olive tree(always know a good one the older generation do not mind spending their money in these places
- Silver lounge.... been there so long i think its mentioned in the doomsday book..... oh i love the silver and glass coffe cups soooooooooooooo seventies.
- pto book shop/cafe is very dirty, The standard of cooking is disgusting and the place is never clean. the fire exit is blocked by thousands of books and the bald guy who owns it, is misable. avoid at all costs
- I would like to say how nice the olivetree restaurant is,its is so clean , the staff are very friendly,they do a nice roast lunch for about four pounds,and every day there,s a special, My husband will not eat anywhere else.`
- THE BEST RESTAURANT \CAFE IN ORPINGTON MUST BE THE OLIVETREE, GREAT FOOD ,GOOD VALUE , GREAT SERVICE,
- we SO need a starbucks
- No real Cafe's except maybe Rumbaba and that silly one opposite Natwest.
- the olive tree does good breakfasts, don't go to that one in the walnuts coz its loserish though they did once put a heart on the top of my hot chocolate.
Go to bromley starbucks instead.
- Mcdonalds-be careful though, you might get mugged outside it.
- and the is a lot of these to but be carefull were you drink though because you can sometimes come out sick.
- There is the Winecellar, which is okay for reheated prepackaged baguettes. A couple of greasy spoons - Jenny's and suchlike. Fairly good value really.
- Mirage is the nicest, you get big portions at a good price from friendly staff. They also have cable TV and open on Christmas Day (you gotta pre-book for that though).
- The Wine cellar used to be really go but now they have changed it into some werid chicken place. Subway is cool to - especialy if you want to kid yourself that you are eating heathily.
- Silver spoon and Morellies are great
- Morelli's does a mean Cappacino!
- See Ide Hill above.
- The Silver Lounge is soooo disgusting. It's full of teenage mums feeding their babies with bottles of coke.
- The gift and craft shop Retrospect has the best value - plain and simple, very cheap, limited choice but very good. Delightful courtyard garden with masses of plants.
- Morellies is expensive and not that good, it's also not very popular due to the fact that the average person that bothers to go to Opington to shop can't afford it's prices. Nowhere else worth mentioning.
- Getting better... Wine bar does decent stuff, and rumbabas does a good cappucino.
- Rum Ba Ba's a kind of winey, bistroey kind of thing. I think you can get coffee...
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: David Andrews, jenny, simon, junior, Lucy, James G. Ellard, sylvia, Sandra Rayford, Leigh, Stu, bryn, Rich, dave warren, Malcolm McNally, Chris Platts, painiamm, Jake, Katrina, Paul Nicholson, D, Anna Baria, Bazza, Wendy Fairservice, Martin Davies, Veronika, Dave, Bill Heatherington, Mandy, hal, melanie and rosie, Vinita, danny p, Rob McDougall, Matt Hemsley, roger the lodger, Tania, Dave Morrall, Chris Hobbs, sarah, elli, daren mauldon, Mike Wallace, rachel, steve wadlow, Lisa, James Martin, nick, ncik, aymoid, John Doe, Gazbo Pain, DM, afsara, ZOE, Me., j.elms, bloatermon, Jonathan, miranda, ?, c, Sylvie, joe, Jamie, June Johnson, pete, JamPot, SEME, Steve Acott, Dave Warren, Jim Ellard, Anon, DANIEL, [x]*[x], tom, allan, steve dix, Jon, Tim, Mr. Pink, ian hodson, andrew, Bob Knapman, Al Young, Jason McGovern, carl smart, Jean, DK, Carl, rosie, Craig, Mand, Andrew Grout, Jennie Vaughan, Tel "Shellsuit" Ramsden, Andy Norris, Janie C., Becky, Matt C, sammie stolton, James, ken white, D K, locke cole, KJ, Kirsty Henning, Fred, Uncle Bill, Bo, Brian, ?????????????, anita, Tony Featherstone, Bungle, Scott, Dave smith, Kevin Sloane, beadle, Rebecca Carter, Laura, steve, P K Jones, haggis, raj, Amie Strutt, El, Komps, David, Vicki, Wormy, Jamie Pankhurst, Poppy B, Sophie, Kaz, James C, Trev, dan, max, CLD, Jon Smith, james bentley, Steve Jennings, Iain, Nut Nut, Peter O' Brien, Tk, Voron, pikey orpington, paul smith, riek, gregg, generic, florence, Jen, lynn oliver, simone, sammie stolten, andy, James D,Olley, Robert Colgan, beckie, jhon, Laura Davies, charlie, Chris Chant, Harriet Morse, Kathy Corteen, Dean Johnson, Rob, T.Cottee, reg&lauren, leah, Neal Brooks, bob, S Nightingale
Last updated: 2016-10-05
More stuff about Orpington
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Orpington Knowhere Board