Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear in Orpington, Greater London*
Stockists of gear to make good sounds
You can tell us more about Orpington.
Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- TMT music , New owner took over last year , New look and a much larger range of stock , Guitar and amp sales , service and repair see www.tmtmusic.co.uk
- oh MALCOM TYSOE in farnborough
- oh yea theres a gd music shop in farbourough a wel cute lil vilage. th shops calld malcom tysoes i fink nd they sell nefing :P
- there's tmt at the end of the high street where it meets with carlton parade
- There is that place near the tattoo parlour at the end of the high street but I hear the people in there are jerks! *Soz!*
- the end of orpinton high street by the tatooist
- There's quite a nice little guitar-cum-music tech shop on the bottom end of orpington (the end that's not by the war memorial). The guy who owns it can be a bit of an arse towards you if you don't know what you're doing or if you want some advice, but otherwise they do some useful bits - guitar strings, picks etc.
- malcom tysoe in farnborough? i bought i saxophone there once but gave up. My friend once saw an acoustic guitar in oxfam for £15 - but it didn't have strings.
- Theres a good music shop at the one way system.......sells a lot of guitars and amp gear.
- 3 letters: TMT
- There's one at the end of the high st isn't there?
- The shop in Farnborough is called Malcolm Tysoe's, and it's an excellent place. I highly recommend it in every possible way.
- look there is only one and he does guitars and drums only (there is a god!) so if you like other things you have lost.
- Er...none that I know of..but I guess I've seen one down by the tatoo shop at the end of the highstreet. In farnborough there is a decent shop.
- Very good violin makers in Farnborough Village, but a bit too specialised.
Could do with more general sheet music, variety of instruments etc. However -
if strings are your thing - excellent!
- Check out the new shop near the Carlton Parade end of the high street. nice guitars, extortionate prices and a bloke who reminds us of everything that was bad about hair metal
- Check out the new musical instrument shop on the one-way system in Orpington. Amazing range of guitars and they do lessons.
- Can't remember the name of it, but there's a serious instrument shop in Farnborough Village, about 10 mins away by car, easy parking. Sheet music, instruments, and deeply knowledgeable staff.
- Hmm... Not sure... Don't think so. We always end up having to go to Bromley for that :)
- might be something small down the end of the high street? Sam Goodys does guitar strings.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: David Andrews, jenny, simon, junior, Lucy, James G. Ellard, sylvia, Sandra Rayford, Leigh, Stu, bryn, Rich, dave warren, Malcolm McNally, Chris Platts, painiamm, Jake, Katrina, Paul Nicholson, D, Anna Baria, Bazza, Wendy Fairservice, Martin Davies, Veronika, Dave, Bill Heatherington, Mandy, hal, melanie and rosie, Vinita, danny p, Rob McDougall, Matt Hemsley, roger the lodger, Tania, Dave Morrall, Chris Hobbs, sarah, elli, daren mauldon, Mike Wallace, rachel, steve wadlow, Lisa, James Martin, nick, ncik, aymoid, John Doe, Gazbo Pain, DM, afsara, ZOE, Me., j.elms, bloatermon, Jonathan, miranda, ?, c, Sylvie, joe, Jamie, June Johnson, pete, JamPot, SEME, Steve Acott, Dave Warren, Jim Ellard, Anon, DANIEL, [x]*[x], tom, allan, steve dix, Jon, Tim, Mr. Pink, ian hodson, andrew, Bob Knapman, Al Young, Jason McGovern, carl smart, Jean, DK, Carl, rosie, Craig, Mand, Andrew Grout, Jennie Vaughan, Tel "Shellsuit" Ramsden, Andy Norris, Janie C., Becky, Matt C, sammie stolton, James, ken white, D K, locke cole, KJ, Kirsty Henning, Fred, Uncle Bill, Bo, Brian, ?????????????, anita, Tony Featherstone, Bungle, Scott, Dave smith, Kevin Sloane, beadle, Rebecca Carter, Laura, steve, P K Jones, haggis, raj, Amie Strutt, El, Komps, David, Vicki, Wormy, Jamie Pankhurst, Poppy B, Sophie, Kaz, James C, Trev, dan, max, CLD, Jon Smith, james bentley, Steve Jennings, Iain, Nut Nut, Peter O' Brien, Tk, Voron, pikey orpington, paul smith, riek, gregg, generic, florence, Jen, lynn oliver, simone, sammie stolten, andy, James D,Olley, Robert Colgan, beckie, jhon, Laura Davies, charlie, Chris Chant, Harriet Morse, Kathy Corteen, Dean Johnson, Rob, T.Cottee, reg&lauren, leah, Neal Brooks, bob, S Nightingale
Last updated: 2008-03-29
More stuff about Orpington
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Orpington Knowhere Board