Live Music Venues in Orpington, Greater London*
Live sounds in a garage, pub, park or stadium
You can tell us more about Orpington.
Live Music Venues
- DejaVue closed an age ago now. Its now a Harvester resturant or similar.
Nothing in Orington. Nearest clubs are in Bromley or Croydon.
- Railway tavern in East Street Bromley has great acts
- The Priory Tavern , high street ,Orpington . Every monday night see Jack's Back , a 4 peice classic rock & blues band host an open mic night , come along and play , or just enjoy the live music .Supported by TMT music www.tmtmusic.co.uk
- Churchill in brom has a gig now and again.
- the local baptist church
- New venue address
Excellent folk guests and very good beer (Harvys and Speckled Hen)
Orpington Folk Club
the Change of Horses
- hmm tonbridge wells forum? theres a hall in hayes i once went to for a battle of the bands. but orpington has nothing suprise suprise
- Ram Ba Ba do some good tunes on a friday/saturday night, (karaoke on a tuesday is always a laugh!)
- Oooh.. well. There's a couple in Sevenoaks. Other than that? Get up to London. Brixton Academy and Sheperd's Bush Empire are lovely venues. The Astoria isn't all that nice. Alright stage area though
- St. Olave's School has decent subscription concerts which get in some very prestigious musicians.
- The Priory School has quite good concerts... as long as you don't mind listening to guitar players who can't sing and pianosts.
- Folk Club at the White Hart, Thursday evenings (I think). Some good artists
but could do with more support.
- St. Olaves does a very good selection of subscription concert with stunning top names - like of julian lloyd webber, victoria de los angeles on line up! but whatever you do, don't get confused and go to school concert instead - not a pretty noise. Many of the churches host concerts eg. those by the Bromley Youth Choirs or XBYS, and the once Orpington Junior Singers who actually used to be famous! (Bernstein called them his little angels!!). I hear the barbershop Kentones aren't bad either.
- The Bull's Head in Chislehurst has a jazz club every sunday night. Okay so it isn't in Orpington but I felt I should mention it anyway since I did their webpage. St. Olaves school also has some nice concerts. These nice ones are mutually exclusive with the ones the school choir sing in.
- You must be joking. Get a coach to Wembley
... or the News Shopper gives details of all-inclusive gig offers.
- Wembley. This isn't in Orpington but is really easy to get to due to the 30 minute train journey to London (and the fact that a one day travel card costs about 3 pounds).
- What's with Wembley? If you're going into London from most places, there are several venues more interesting than Wembley. But if you're coming from Orpington though maybe it sounds about right.
- Hahaha - go to london (II)
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: David Andrews, jenny, simon, junior, Lucy, James G. Ellard, sylvia, Sandra Rayford, Leigh, Stu, bryn, Rich, dave warren, Malcolm McNally, Chris Platts, painiamm, Jake, Katrina, Paul Nicholson, D, Anna Baria, Bazza, Wendy Fairservice, Martin Davies, Veronika, Dave, Bill Heatherington, Mandy, hal, melanie and rosie, Vinita, danny p, Rob McDougall, Matt Hemsley, roger the lodger, Tania, Dave Morrall, Chris Hobbs, sarah, elli, daren mauldon, Mike Wallace, rachel, steve wadlow, Lisa, James Martin, nick, ncik, aymoid, John Doe, Gazbo Pain, DM, afsara, ZOE, Me., j.elms, bloatermon, Jonathan, miranda, ?, c, Sylvie, joe, Jamie, June Johnson, pete, JamPot, SEME, Steve Acott, Dave Warren, Jim Ellard, Anon, DANIEL, [x]*[x], tom, allan, steve dix, Jon, Tim, Mr. Pink, ian hodson, andrew, Bob Knapman, Al Young, Jason McGovern, carl smart, Jean, DK, Carl, rosie, Craig, Mand, Andrew Grout, Jennie Vaughan, Tel "Shellsuit" Ramsden, Andy Norris, Janie C., Becky, Matt C, sammie stolton, James, ken white, D K, locke cole, KJ, Kirsty Henning, Fred, Uncle Bill, Bo, Brian, ?????????????, anita, Tony Featherstone, Bungle, Scott, Dave smith, Kevin Sloane, beadle, Rebecca Carter, Laura, steve, P K Jones, haggis, raj, Amie Strutt, El, Komps, David, Vicki, Wormy, Jamie Pankhurst, Poppy B, Sophie, Kaz, James C, Trev, dan, max, CLD, Jon Smith, james bentley, Steve Jennings, Iain, Nut Nut, Peter O' Brien, Tk, Voron, pikey orpington, paul smith, riek, gregg, generic, florence, Jen, lynn oliver, simone, sammie stolten, andy, James D,Olley, Robert Colgan, beckie, jhon, Laura Davies, charlie, Chris Chant, Harriet Morse, Kathy Corteen, Dean Johnson, Rob, T.Cottee, reg&lauren, leah, Neal Brooks, bob, S Nightingale
Last updated: 2014-02-04
More stuff about Orpington
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Orpington Knowhere Board